I used a variety of products to create this warm and festive Thanksgiving card. Die cut leaves from the Aspen Tree Dies adorn the card front as well as paper from the Metallic & Shimmer 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper pack. A mask from the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks was used to create the card front background. A sentiment from the Painted Pheasant Stamp Set was used for the sentiment.
As mentioned, the background was created using a mask from the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and I blended Pumpkin Pie ink over a Pumpkin Pie card base using the square grid mask. I’ve never used these masks before and it was a lot of fun seeing the pattern created once I lifted the mask!
A strip of the Metallic & Shimmer Special Paper was added down the center of the card front and matted with a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. I added three leaves to the card front which were cut from the Aspen Tree Dies – two using the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper and one from the Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper. A length of Baker’s twine was colored using a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend and I tied a bow and added it to the center leaf on the card front.
I used the “Happy Thanksgiving” stamp from the Painted Pheasant Stamp Set for the sentiment and matted the label twice using Early Espresso cardstock and a piece of the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper.
The inside of the card features a strip of coordinating Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper and a smaller leaf which was die cut from the Aspen Tree Dies. The envelope flap was decorated with a piece of the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper in So Saffron.
I really enjoyed using the masking technique on this card and using the Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper. The colors on this card are warm and inviting and definitely say “Fall” and “Thanksgiving”!
You can recreate this card by accessing the project tutorial. To view the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Shop Clearance Rack Items!
Stampin’ Up! has added some items to the Clearance Rack! Check out the new items added to the clearance rack with great savings up to 60% off. Quantities are limited so be sure to check them out soon. Click here to access the Clearance Rack in my online store!
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Now through October 31!
Have you seen the great joining offer going on to join Stampin’ Up!? Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. From now through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team! This is a GREAT deal!
If you’re on the fence about joining maybe I can convince you:
- With this current promotion you’re getting $155 worth of products for $99 – that’s huge!
- Stampin’ Up demonstrators earn at least 20% off of products!
- As a demonstrator, you get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- Become a “hobby” demonstrator or become a demonstrator for the purpose of building a business – the choice is yours!
- There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if it turns out this is not for you!
- Join an amazing and supportive community that likes to have fun!
Here are the promotion details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to chat with you!
If you need more of a reason to join the Stampin’ Up! team, Stampin’ Up! has just released the Fitting Florets products for pre-order by demonstrators. If you join now, you can add these products to your Starter Kit, or join as a demonstrator and get the products at a 20% discount! Below is an image showing the Fitting Florets products. Customers will be able to order these products on November 1, but demonstrators can get them now! Click on the image to see the flyer.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
Products used to create today’s card are listed below including a link for each product which will take you to my online store.