This fun, uplifting card was created using the Adorable Owls Stamp Set and the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper! I absolutely could not wait to share a card with you using this stamp set! Can you blame me? Look how cute! The Adorable Owls Stamp Set and Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper are available for free with a qualifying purchase in the upcoming January-February 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Customers can begin placing orders on January 5.
Did I mention that the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack is huge? It includes 48 sheets – 4 each of 12 double-sided designs! It’s awesome!
To create this fun little card, I began with a card base in Coastal Cabana. I chose a geometric design in Balmy Blue from the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack and used the cloud shape die from the Basic Borders Dies set to die cut across the DSP panel. I then made a second cut using the same die and adhered both die cut pieces to a second coordinating DSP panel – this one in a square print. This unit was then adhered to a mat in Balmy Blue, then adhered to the card front.
The flying owl was stamped onto a 3″ x 3″ piece of Basic White cardstock, and I used Stampin’ Blends in Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue and So Saffron to color in the owl. The large die from the Layering Circles Dies was used to cut out the image. The circle was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A length of Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon was folded in half, and I used a small amount of Stampin’ Seal to adhere the ribbon to the card front – just to the right of the owl. A sentiment was stamped onto a white sentiment label, and I cut a banner end on the right of the label then adhered the sentiment label over top of the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside panel, the owl with the bow tie was stamped onto the lower right corner and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
The same owl was stamped onto the envelope front and colored in. A piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap, and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope.
Several Iridescent Pastel Gems were adhered to the card front to complete the card. Did I not tell you these owls are the bomb!? You’ll want to grab this stamp set and paper during Sale-A-Bration!
To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Join Me on January 11 at 7 pm Eastern for a Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 9 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on January 11th!
Sign Ups for Upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog Paper Shares Open Now!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Sign up now to get a sampling of all of the beautiful papers from the upcoming Mini Catalog! The deadline to sign up is January 3, 2023…so don’t delay. Read on for the details!
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share Option: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is January 3, 2023, by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
Subscribe by January 10 to Receive the January Paper Pumpkin Kit – Key to My Heart!
If you would like to receive the January Paper Pumpkin kit – Key to My Heart – you will need to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than January 10, 2023. Here are the details…
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
There is a Heart Boxes Add-On for this kit as well! The Add-On is item #162417 and is available now to subscribers. The price for the add-on is $11 USD. The add-on includes:
- 10 treat boxes
- Key and label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″ (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Time is running out to secure these retiring products! The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create today’s card are included below. Item numbers from the upcoming Sale-a-bration Catalog are included on the pdf tutorial.