Today’s card uses the Celebrate with Tags Stamp Set, Celebrations Tag Dies, Brightest Glow Stamp Set and paper from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pack. I also used white glimmer paper for the die cut snowflakes.
I have entered this card in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #189. Below is the Challenge board and I went across the top and bottom rows, down the left and middle columns, and diagonally from left to right. and diagonally from right to left.
Using the dotted print in Soft Succulent from the 2021-2023 In Color Designer Series Paper I adhered a panel to a Basic White mat, then adhered this to a card base in Evening Evergreen. There is that dreamy color combination again…Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen!
Using the Evening Evergreen plaid print from the In Color Designer Series Paper, I used the Celebrations Tag Dies to die cut a tag. From the Celebrate With Tags Stamp Set, I stamped the image of the mittens in Soft Succulent ink onto white cardstock then used the coordinating die from the Celebrations Tag Dies to cut out the mittens. The mittens were then adhered to the front of the tag.
Several snowflakes were die cut using the snowflake die from the Celebrations Tag Dies in white glimmer paper from the Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper pack. One of the snowflakes was adhered over top of the mittens and onto the die cut tag. I looped white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack through the top of the tag. The decorated tag was then adhered to the top of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the tag was placed at an angle. A double bow was adhered from white twine was adhered to the top of the tag.
A sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set was stamped onto white cardstock and die cut using the circle die from the Celebrations Tag Dies set. The sentiment was adhered to the card front towards the middle right of the card and slightly overlapping the previously adhered tag. The sentiment label was also adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The remaining glimmer snowflakes were adhered to the card front as were several Rhinestone Basic Jewels for some added sparkle!
The “Merry Christmas” sentiment was chosen from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set and stamped on the inside panel in Evening Evergreen ink. A strip of the In Color plaid in Evening Evergreen was added to the bottom of the inside panel, then the panel was adhered to a mat in Soft Succulent and this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
A piece of In Color paper in the Soft Succulent pattern was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed away the excess paper around the flap to finish off the envelope.
The below photo shows off the sparkle in the die cut snowflakes! Sometimes it’s difficult to capture the shimmer and sparkle on cards, despite good lighting, using a photo box, etc.
To view, download, save or print the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Sadly, the Celebrations Tag Dies will be retiring from the current Mini Catalog. But you can purchase these amazing dies before they are gone during the Last Chance Products sale which begins on December 1! The Celebrations Tag Dies aren’t just for Christmas. The dies cover everything from birthdays, Valentine’s Day, sentiment labels, gift tags and gift card holders, in addition to Christmas! Check out these dies and if you feel this is something you need in your crafting stash…grab them before they are gone.
Wishing you a great day!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
Join me on December 14, 7 pm for a Virtual Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes”to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!
Products used to create today’s card are included below including links to each item which will take you to my online store.