The images in the Decorative Borders Stamp Set are stunning using gold embossing powder! It can be difficult to capture metallic embossing when photographing, so I had to lay my card down on my work surface in order to capture the gold shine of the embossing. How beautiful! Even the inside of the card and the envelope are embossed! Some light ink blending was added over the embossed areas to add a little something extra! I used the Layering Circles Dies to die cut my sentiment label and the sentiment came from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set.
I used the floral corner stamp from the Decorative Borders Stamp Set to stamp this image in the lower right and upper left of the front panel in VersaMark ink then sprinkled gold embossing powder over the stamped images and heat set using my Heat Tool. I then used a blending brush and very lightly blended Rich Razzleberry ink over the embossed areas. The panel was then adhered to a Rich Razzleberry mat and this unit was adhered to the card front.
I stamped a sentiment from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set onto a die cut white circle using Rich Razzleberry ink and used a blending brush to blend the same ink color around the perimeter of the circle. The circle was then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A bow in gold Simply Elegant Trim was added to the top of the sentiment label using a Mini Glue Dot.
An additional sentiment from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set was added to the inside panel and was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink. I used the coordinating, small floral stamp from the Decorative Borders Stamp Set and stamped this in VersaMark ink and embossed with gold as I did the front of the card. The envelope flap was also stamped using this same stamp and embossed in gold.
Multiple gold Festive Pearls were added to the card front to finish off the card. The Decorative Borders Stamps Set is perfect for heat embossing, and I think these images would look stunning on black cardstock as well!
If you would like to recreate this card you can grab a pdf tutorial by clicking on the image below.
February Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sunshine & Smiles
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
The deadline to receive the February Paper Pumpkin Sunshine & Smiles Kit is February 10, 2023. If you subscribe after this date you will receive the March kit instead. So be sure to subscribe no later than February 10…this looks like a really cute kit!!!
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556). And for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is offering a coordinating die add-on! Note that the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is sold separately.
Here is what the kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 radiant cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
Here is the Add-On Info:
- One coordinating frog-shaped die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
- One coordinating flower bouquet die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
You can view the Sunshine & Smiles flyer by clicking here.
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time – One Month Left!
Sale-A-Bration will be over at the end of February! Where has the time gone?
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view the current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Use My February Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the February Host Code – 2ZUH66G3. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.