Happy Friday! I created this card using the Sentimental Park Bundle (stamps and dies) and the pretty Regency Park 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. This card was created for a special friend who will be retiring in a few short months! Yay for being retired!
I started off by adhering a panel of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper in a bold flower print to a card base of Balmy Blue. I used a second piece of paper from the Regency Park DSP pack to create a banner on the card front – this paper is in coordinating Mango Melody.
Using the dies from the Sentimental Park Dies set, I cut out a number of small flowers – both solid images and outline images -in white, Balmy Blue and Mango Melody. I stacked some of the flowers and adhered the pieces together. Some of the smaller flowers stand by themselves.
The Sentimental Park Dies set has several sentiment labels that you can use. I cut out the large, ornate sentiment label in Basic White cardstock and layered a second sentiment label in white on top of the larger label. The cool thing about the large, ornate label is that the die cuts open slots on the right and left side so that the smaller sentiment label can be slipped into these slots. This creates a pretty layered look! The sentiment was stamped in Mango Melody ink onto the smaller label and the two labels were adhered together.
Before adhering the sentiment label to the card front, I adhered several of the flowers around the right and left sides of the ornate label. I then adhered the sentiment label to the card front, and over top of the banner, using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Several of the remaining die cut flowers were tucked under and around the sentiment label.
I used a length of Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon and folded the ribbon in half, securing the pieces together with a Mini Glue Dot. I applied a second Mini Glue Dot to the back of the ribbon and tucked the ribbon under the sentiment label and allowed the ribbon ends to hang down. So pretty!
For the inside panel, I stamped an additional sentiment from the Sentimental Park Stamp Set in Mango Melody ink and used the two-step flower stamps from the same set to stamp flowers along the bottom of the panel. This panel was then adhered to a mat in Mango Melody and this unit was then adhered to the inside of the card.
The same two-step flower stamps were used to stamp onto the lower left of the envelope front in Mango Melody ink. I added a piece of coordinating designer series paper to the envelope flap and trimmed away the excess paper from the flap. To finish off the card, I added several Adhesive-backed Milky Dots in blue to several of the flower centers on the card front.
You can purchase the Sentimental Park Bundle from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and if you make the purchase during Sale-a-bration you can earn a Level 1 free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog! That’s a win-win. The Sentimental Park Stamp Set contains a ton of images and sentiments. The sentiments in this stamp set alone will cover thank you cards, thinking of you cards, celebrations, new baby, birthdays, graduations and anniversaries! That’s a lot of coverage from just one stamp set! The Sentimental Park Dies include three different sentiment labels and a ton of flower dies and several stem and leaf dies! And if you purchase the bundle – stamps and dies together – you save 10% and earn a free Sale-A-Bration item! This is a great deal!
To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for today’s card, click on the image below.
Wishing you all a fantastic day and an enjoyable weekend!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Check Out the New Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Happenings!
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and the Jan 5-Feb 28 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now available! How exciting! If you haven’t had a chance to browse these catalogs yet, I have them linked below so you can take a peek!
Click on either image below to view the new Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure!
If you’re ready to shop, click on the image below. When placing an order of at least $25 (before shipping and tax), be sure to use my current Host Code – HWFEM4ZK – and you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is $150 or more, do not use the Host Code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards…but you will still receive a free gift from me! Just be sure you see my name on the screen before checking out, otherwise I won’t be able to verify that you placed an order with me!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration time! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
Earn Free Products:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping). If you haven’t checked out the fantastic items you can earn for free yet, you can click on the Sale-a-bration link above to view all of the great items!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
New Kit in the Kits Collection – Saying Thanks
Say thank you to the people who make your day, every day with Saying Thanks all-inclusive card kit! This month’s kit has everything you need to show appreciation to family and friends who light up your life! This kit makes nine bright, colorful cards in no time to say thank you, recognize friends, and share your gratitude with a bright watercolor wash that won’t go unnoticed! You’ll never miss an opportunity to express gratitude with this colorful kit!
Here is what is included:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
Kits are a great option if you are limited on time, new to crafting or would like share the crafting experience with others!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create this card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.