Say hello with this pretty Double Z Fold card using the Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the gorgeous Hello Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper! These items will be available tomorrow, March 1 as Online Exclusives!
I started with rear and front card bases in Petal Pink. To the rear card base I adhered Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper in a Petal Pink pattern to each panel. I chose a paper pattern in Pretty Peacock for the panels on the front card base.
Using the flowered paper from the Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper pack I cut out several flowers using the coordinating dies from the Irresistible Blooms Dies. Yes, the dies coordinate to cut out images from the paper! I also cut out several sets of leaves using coordinating dies and several other leaves in white cardstock.
A large and small flower were arranged on the left panel of the front card base and I arranged the leaves around the flowers. The smallest flower was popped up using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The “hello” sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock in Petal Pink ink and I fussy cut the sentiment out. The sentiment was adhered to the left panel of the front card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals and was placed in the lower right corner.
A small die cut flower and leaves were adhered to the middle panel of the front card base. I stamped a partial image onto a white panel in Petal Pink ink add adhered this to the right panel of the front card base.
The right and left panels of the front card base were then adhered to the right and left panels of the rear card base (refer to the pdf tutorial for complete instructions).
Several Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots in pink were adhered to the card front and a double bow in white Baker’s Twine was added just below the small flower using a Mini Glue Dot.
The same small flower image was stamped onto the envelope front using Petal Pink ink and a coordinating piece of designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and the excess paper was trimmed away from the flap.
How lovely is the Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper and the Irresistible Blooms flowers? You can download, save and print complete instructions for this card by clicking on the image below.
Today is the Last Day for Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-A-Bration will be ending today! If you haven’t placed any orders yet to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items…what are you waiting for! It will all be over today so don’t delay!
And if the original items that were offered in the Sale-A-Bration brochure weren’t enough, Stampin’ Up! released more Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for free with a qualifying $50+ (Level 1) or $100+ (Level 2) purchase from now through February 28! Click on the image below to view the flyer and the additional Sale-A-Bration products being offered!
Please note that you must use the item numbers included on the linked flyer in order to redeem these items as Sale-A-Bration items.
Not only can you earn free products during Sale-A-Bration, but there is also a fabulous joining promotion going on too! Read on!
Join the Stampin’ Up Team
Come join the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business. Ready to join? Click on the image below to join my team!
Coming March 1 – Online Exclusives!
It’s sad that Sale-A-Bration will be ending, but…I’m excited to share with you that starting tomorrow, March 1, 2023, Stampin’ Up! will be offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop. As the name suggests, these will be new products that you can only order online. The best way to see what is available is to view the online store beginning March 1. Click here for a glimpse of some of the products that will be offered as Online Exclusives!
And there’s no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
Have you Checked Out the Clearance Rack Lately?
Be sure to visit the Clearance Rack as new items have been added…including some stamp sets! Click here or click on the image below to visit the Clearance Rack!
Sign Up Now! Monthly Craft & Chats Schedule
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- March 8, 7 pm ET
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Products used to create today’s card are included below including links for each item that will take you to my online store. Product numbers for the Irresistible Blooms Bundle and the Hello Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper can be found on the Online Exclusives flyer linked above.