I hope you enjoyed the Inkin’ Krew and the Stampin’ Up! World Card Making Day events on Saturday and that you are feeling inspired! Weren’t the presentations fantastic! I know I’m excited to start crafting!
If you were unable to join the Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day event, or you didn’t catch all of the presentations, you can go back to the Inkin’ Krew Group page on Facebook and watch or re-watch the presentations. Click here to go to the Group page now.
I’ve entered this card in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge 181 and chose the top row across – Leaves, Ribbon, Autumn Colors. Here is this week’s challenge board:
I made this book fold Thanksgiving card using the beautiful Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set, the Country Wreaths Dies, and the Gingham Cottage 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. I used Fall colors for my card and check out all the dimension on the wreath, which is of course the focal point of the card!
I started off with a card base in Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I cut several panels from the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper to fit the front of the card, then matted these panels to Real Red cardstock then adhered them to the card front.
Using scraps of cardstock in fall colors, I stamped the three-leaf image from the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set multiple times, matching the ink color to the scraps of cardstock. I die cut multiple leaves and some greenery sprigs using coordinating dies from the Country Wreaths Dies set. I also die cut a wreath in Evening Evergreen which was used as my base for the leaves.
I began adhering the leaves to the die cut wreath until the wreath was full. The wreath was then adhered to a white die cut square which was matted to a Brushed Metallic Cardstock in copper (more rich Fall color!). This unit was then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A bow in Faux Suede Trim was added to the top of the wreath and I added several Brushed Metallic Dots in copper around the wreath. An additional piece of Faux Suede Trim was wrapped around the book binding portion of the card and tied in a knot.
An additional sentiment was stamped on the inside panel which came from the Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set. I also used the greenery stamp from the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set and stamped this in the lower right and upper right corners of the panel. The panel was then adhered to a mat in Real Red cardstock then this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
The envelope got some love, too! The envelope front was also decorated with stamped greenery and I added a piece of coordinating Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap and fussy cut around the flap to finish off the envelope.
You can view, download and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
If you’d like to watch my Facebook Live presentation showing how I made this card, click on the image below to jump on over to the Inkin’ Krew World Card Making Day Facebook group. Be sure to log onto Facebook before clicking the link. This way, you’ll be taken directly to the video.
Free Shipping – October 4, 2022 Only!
Who doesn’t love free shipping? For tomorrow only, October 4, Stampin’ Up! is offering free shipping. Get your shopping lists ready! Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 4 October 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD | $32.50 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- The ordering deadline via phone is October 4, 6:50 pm (MT)
- The ordering deadline for online orders is October 4, 11:59 pm (MT)
Ready to start making up your shopping list? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit – Subscribe no Later Than October 10!
The Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere. Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and a special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
In order to receive the October Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must subscribe no later than October 10! Don’t delay and miss out on this adorable kit! To view the flyer which contains all of the details, click here.
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
October Host Code
Use my October Host Code to receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code NJXR7J7B. To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s other customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.