Most of the cards that I’ll be blogging about this week use simple stamping techniques which allow you to complete cards quickly! This is not my usual style…but I love the simplicity of simple stamping. Can you believe that none of my cards this week include die cutting? I know…hard to believe!
Today’s card is a CAS. One of my team members, Susan L. with Stampin2Die4.com, recently shared her version of this card in a Facebook group and I thought the card was so lovely I had to share it with you! Thank you for the inspiration, Susan!
The card was created using the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set and three ink colors – So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, and Cherry Cobbler. This card comes together quickly, and the vibrant colors make a huge statement!
I began by stamping the maple leaf image from the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set in So Saffron, stamping the image around the upper 2/3 of the card edges. Next, the same image was stamped around the perimeter using Pumpkin Pie ink and I focused on allowing some of the So Saffron stamped leaves to show. The same leaf image was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink, allowing some of the Pumpkin Pie leaves to show through.
A sentiment was stamped onto the front panel and the panel was matted to a piece of So Saffron cardstock. Linen thread was wrapped around the upper portion of this panel twice and the unit was adhered to the card front. A triple bow in linen thread was added to the card along with several amber gems from the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack.
The same stamping technique was used to complete the inside panel and an additional greeting was added as well. The inside panel was also matted to a piece of So Saffron cardstock and adhered to the inside of the card.
The envelope received the same stamping technique on the front and envelope flap to finish off the card.
Click on the image to view, download and print a pdf tutorial for this card.
Wishing you all a wonderful day! Stay crafty!
Today is the Final Day for the Starter Kit + Joining Special! Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit + joining promotion is the best joining special I have seen Stampin’ Up! offer! Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to join my Stampin’ Up! team! Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. But today is the last day to take advantage of this offer. By joining you will get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team! This is a GREAT deal!
If you’re on the fence about joining maybe I can convince you:
- With this current promotion you’re getting $155 worth of products for just $99 – that’s huge!
- Stampin’ Up demonstrators earn at least 20% off of products!
- As a demonstrator, you get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- Become a “hobby” demonstrator or become a demonstrator for the purpose of building a business – the choice is yours!
- There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if it turns out this is not for you!
- Join an amazing and supportive community that likes to have fun!
Here are the promotion details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://email@example.com. I would love to chat with you!
If you need more of a reason to join the Stampin’ Up! team, Stampin’ Up! has just released the Fitting Florets products for pre-order by demonstrators. If you join now, you can add these products to your Starter Kit, or join as a demonstrator and get the products at a 20% discount! Below is an image showing the Fitting Florets products. Customers will be able to order these products on November 1, but demonstrators can get them now! Click on the image to see the flyer.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.