Do you need a quick thank you card or birthday card? I used the Something Fancy Bundle (stamp set and dies) and the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper to create this cute little card.
I started with a panel of the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper and adhered this panel to a mat in Calypso Coral. This unit was then adhered to a card base in Mango Melody cardstock.
I die cut the large and small labels using dies from the Something Fancy Dies set. The larger label was cut in Calypso Coral cardstock and the smaller label was cut in Basic White cardstock. I also used the small leaves and flower dies from the set to cut the leaves and flower that adorn the front of the sentiment label. These sweet little die cuts really add a lot to the card! The flower is in Calypso Coral and the leaves are in Parakeet Party.
I stamped the “thank you” sentiment onto the smaller white label in Mango Melody ink towards the top of the label then adhered some of the leaves and the flower blossom at the bottom of the label for some added interest. The white smaller label was adhered to the larger label in Calypso Coral.
Before adhering the label to the card front, I wrapped linen thread around my fingers about four times then twisted the loops to form a figure eight. I used a small amount of Stampin’ Seal and adhered the figure eight of linen thread to the card front. I then adhered the label unit to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. One large and two small Iridescent Pastel Gems were added to the ornate top of the white sentiment label.
For the inside panel I added a 3/4″ strip of coordinating designer series paper then adhered the panel to a mat in Calypso Coral and adhered this unit to the inside of the card.
Another piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope.
I’m looking forward to playing some more with the Something Fancy Bundle…especially the dies! To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
They Are Here! The Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalog are Live!
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and the Jan 5-Feb 28 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now available for ordering! How exciting!
I can’t wait for you to see all of the new products in the Mini Catalog and all of the products you can earn from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog!
VIEW THE NEW CATALOGS:
Click on either image below to view the new catalogs!
If you’re ready to shop, click on the image below. When placing an order of at least $25 (before shipping and tax), be sure to use my current Host Code – HWFEM4ZK – and you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is $150 or more, do not use the Host Code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards…but you will still receive a free gift from me! Just be sure you see my name on the screen before checking out, otherwise I won’t be able to verify that you placed an order with me!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun!
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
Monday January 9th is the Deadline to Sign Up for My Craft & Chat
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Join me on January 11, 2023 at 7 pm Eastern for a Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 9 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on January 11th!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Products used to create this card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store. Please note that a price is listed for the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, however, you can earn this item for free during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order.
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Something Fancy Easy Thank You Card”
So cute! Love that fun background paper, great layered tag too! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! Love the Dainty Designs paper and the little die cut flower and leaves from the Something Fancy Dies are so sweet! 🙂
Comments are closed.