I pulled out a stamp set I haven’t used in a while – the Honey Bee Home Stamp Set and combined the images from this stamp set with die cuts from the Something Fancy Dies and the Dainty Delight Deies. I love combining stamp sets and dies to see what works well together when I’m creating cards!
Starting off with a card base in So Saffron I adhered a Fresh Freesia dotted paper from the 2021-2023 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pack to the card front. Using the hexagon die from the Something Fancy Dies set, I cut out five hexagons in Basic White cardstock. I stamped the flower images from the Honey Bee Home Stamp Set on two of the hexagons using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and on the third hexagon I stamped the bee image from the same stamp set – also in black Memento ink. I used Stampin’ Blends to color in the images and stuck with the So Saffron and Fresh Freesia theme.
I used the Dainty Delight Dies to cut out three daisies from So Saffron cardstock and three flower centers from Fresh Freesia cardstock. The flower centers were adhered to the centers of the daisies, and I adhered one daisy each to two of the hexagons. I used the small rectangular label die from the Something Fancy Dies set to cut out a label in Basic White cardstock. I turned the sentiment label to a portrait orientation and stamped the “Best of Luck” sentiment towards the bottom of the label using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The third daisey was adhered to the top right of the sentiment label.
The five hexagons and the sentiment label were dry fit onto the card front and once I was satisfied with placement, I adhered all of these pieces to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The tall flower image from the Honey Bee Home Stamp Set was stamped on the Inside Panel using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and I colored the flowers with So Saffron Stampin’ Blends and the leaves with Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends. The panel was then adhered to a mat in Fresh Freesia then this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
I stamped the same tall flower image partially onto the envelope front and colored in the image using Stampin’ Blends. A coordinating piece of designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope. Lastly, I adhered multiple Fresh Freesia Opaque Adhesive-backed Gems to the card front.
I love the Spring feel of this card. Anyone else ready for spring? I know it’s not feeling like spring quite yet in the Northeast…soon, though!
You can click on the image below to download, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card.
Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives are Here!
Stampin’ Up! is offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop! There are some fun new products so be sure to check them out! As the name suggests, these are products that you can only order online – you won’t find them in any catalog!
Click here to view all of the new items available in my online store. You’ll find a suite of products, several bundles, punches, kits and more!
There is no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
Deadline to Sign Up for my March Monthly Craft & Chat is Today
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The deadline to sign up for my March 8 Craft & Chat is today. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by today if you would like to join in! I’d love to see your smiling face!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
March Host Code
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the March Host Code – QYAWQE9K. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (you’ll still receive the free gift, though).
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Home Good Luck Card”
Such a fun design! Love the colors and the little hexagons! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! 🙂
Such a pretty card!! Perfect for an Inky Bee person to use…….I’m thinking you’ll have to keep this little bee forever…..you know, just in case…..
Thank you, Faith! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
Comments are closed.