Happy Friday! This fun Double Time get well card was created using the beautiful Naturally Gilded 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper, a little ink blending, and dies from the Deckled Rectangles Dies and Stylish Shapes Dies.
I started off with a 5-1/4″ x 4″ panel of the silver Naturally Gilded 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used a blending brush to blend So Saffron ink towards the bottom center of the panel, then ink blended Starry Sky ink above the yellow area.
On the ink blended panel, I used the 3rd smallest Deckled Rectangle to die cut from the center of the panel. This die cut rectangle was matted to a mat in Starry Sky ink. The mat was cut using the 4th to smallest Deckled Rectangle.
The large ink blended panel was adhered to the front of a Starry Sky card base. The matted rectangle was adhered to the center of the card front and I was careful to line up the tree patterns on the large panel and the smaller rectangular panel. This is the awesome Double Time technique! How fun!
From the Cottage Rose Stamp Set I stamped the sentiment onto the 2″ x 2″ piece of So Saffron cardstock and used the 3rd to smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies set to cut out the label. I used a short length of Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon and folded the ribbon in half and adhered the folded section of the ribbon to the lower right of the small rectangle on the card front. The sentiment label was adhered over top of the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the narrow DSP strip and rectangle for the envelope, I again ink blended So Saffron ink towards the bottom of these sections, then ink blended Starry Sky on the remaining areas of the designer series paper. The strip was adhered down the right side of the inside panel and then the panel was adhered to the inside of the card.
The 6″ x 2-1/5″ ink blended designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed away the excess paper from the flap to finish off the envelope.
I had a lot of fun making this easy Double Time card! Give it a try!
To download, save and print the pdf tutorial for today’s card, click on the image below.
Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives are Here!
It’s sad that Sale-A-Bration is over but ’m excited to share with you that Stampin’ Up! is offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop! There are some fun new products so be sure to check them out! As the name suggests, these are products that you can only order online – you won’t find them in any catalog! You can view the available Online Exclusives below. Click on any of the links to go to my online store.
There is no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
Sign Up Now! Monthly Craft & Chats Schedule
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- March 8, 7 pm ET
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
March Host Code
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the March Host Code – QYAWQE9K. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (you’ll still receive the free gift, though).
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Naturally Gilded Double Time Get Well Card”
Such a pretty card! Love that background paper and the ink colors that you’ve used on it are perfect! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! 🙂
Wow, Carol, your creativity never ceases to amaze me. This card is stunning! Enjoy your day!
That’s very kind of you to say! Thank you, Hilda! Have a great day!
Oh – this is wonderful! The coloring on that gorgeous paper is perfect – and I love the clean design! 🙂
Thanks so much, Mary! This was a quick and simple card to create! 🙂
Comments are closed.