I used the soon-to-retire Penguin Place Stamp Set, Penguin Builder Punch and Storybook Gnomes 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper to create this card. How adorable is this little penguin?
This card worked up very quick and would be great for anyone with a winter birthday coming up soon…I bet it brings a smile to their face!
I started off by adhering a piece of the Storybook Gnome Designer Series Paper in a Pool Party snowflake print to a card front in Pool Party. I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut out a circle – also in Pool Party. Several hills were stamped onto the circle as well as snowflakes.
Next, the penguin was stamped in Memento ink onto a piece of scrap Basic White cardstock. The penguin’s nose and feet were stamped in Mango Melody ink. I then used the Penguin Builder Punch to cut out the penguin. I also stamped the hat onto a scrap of white cardstock in Night of Navy ink and fussy cut the hat. The hat was adhered to the top of the penguin’s head using small drops of liquid glue. The penguin was then adhered to the die cut circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A sentiment from the Penguin Place Stamp Set was stamped onto a Pool Party sentiment label using Night of Navy ink and adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Multiple rhinestones were placed around the penguin and on either side of the sentiment.
On the card’s inside panel, I stamped the balloon in Pool Party ink and the balloon string in Night of Navy ink. The sentiment “Happy Birthday” was stamped on the inside of the balloon using Night of Navy ink. Several pine trees were stamped onto the lower corner of the panel using Pool Party ink. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
To finish up this project, I stamped several of the pine trees in Pool Party ink onto the envelope front and I added a piece of coordinating designer series paper to the envelope flap and trimmed away the excess paper from the flap.
What do you think? Cute…right? If you enjoyed this card and think you’d like to grab the Penguin Place Stamp Set, Penguin Builder Punch and the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper for yourself, order these items before they are gone as these products will be retiring once the new Mini Catalog comes out. And, beginning tomorrow as part of the Last Chance Products promotion, you can get the Penguin Builder Punch at 60% off! You can read more about this promotion below.
You can view, download, print and save the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Have a wonderful day and stay crafty!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
Join me on December 14, 7 pm for a Virtual Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes”to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!