Happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a great week! I have a Halloween joke for you…
What do birds say on Halloween? Get ready for it…
Twick O Tweet!
What are your favorite Halloween jokes? Let me know in the comments below.
What’s more fun than creating your own Halloween treat box? Why, creating 18 fun Halloween treat boxes, of course! I received my September Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail this week and I couldn’t wait to assemble the cute Spooky Treats boxes!
The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived with everything needed to create these adorable boxes and came with enough supplies to create a total of 18 boxes – 3 of each design. The boxes are big enough to fit two fun-size candy bars (I checked :)), so they are a generous size! And they were so much fun to put together!
If you’re not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet, you really need to subscribe! Here’s a glimpse of the October Paper Pumpkin kit – the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit.
This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere. Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and a special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
In order to receive the October Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must subscribe no later than October 10! Don’t delay and miss out on this adorable kit! To view the flyer which contains all of the details, click here.
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Perfect Partners Promotion! Die Sets Available Now That Coordinate with Existing Stamp Sets! Bundle and Save!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog. The promotion ends on September 30, 2022.
Click on the image below to view all of the details, including order numbers.
From now through September 30, you can order these fun and festive dies and/or bundles. Dies coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These six new dies sets are only available for a limited time. Save 10% off when purchasing the bundle.
These dies are exclusive to this promotion and are only available while supplies last. No quantity limits apply during the customer sales period. Qualifying orders qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and items can be added to a starter kit.
Week 4 of Stampin’ Up! September Weekly Deals!
This is the last week for September Weekly Deals! Stampin’ Up! has been offering select discounted products for every week in September. Be sure to check them out! This promotion ends September 28.
Here are this week’s deals:
Here are the promotion details:
- New products added each week on 1, 8, 15, and 22 September.
- Promotion ends 28 September.
- Product options and discounts vary based on inventory availability.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information on the online store.
Ready to see what this week’s deals are? Click the icon below to visit my online store.
Click here to view the flyer.
September Host Code
Use my September Host Code to receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FMYRQY64. To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s other customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
If you’re in need of a demonstrator for your crafting needs, I would love to assist you! Just reach out to me and let me know how I can help. If you’re looking to join the Stampin’ Up! team as a demonstrator, come join the team! We have lots of fun! As a demonstrator you can earn 20%+ off products and there is no pressure to maintain demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. We have many hobby demonstrators who strictly maintain their demonstrator status just for the discount, and other demonstrators who wish to grow a business. Either way, you can count on my full support if you join my team!