I received my Wreath of Blooms Kit and couldn’t wait to put it together! This is such a pretty wreath…now I just need to decide where to hang it!
As you can see, the kit comes with everything that you need, including step-by-step instructions!
I consider “instructions” to be general guidelines and so I decided to change the color of my wreath foundation (the round circle that you’ll build you flowers onto). The kit comes with a chipboard wreath. I pulled out some black acrylic craft paint and painted my wreath. I was careful not to flood the surface of the wreath with paint as it is made of paper, and I was afraid it might warp if too much moisture was applied to the surface. I used a somewhat dry brush to paint the wreath and it came out just fine! I gave it a few hours to dry completely.
Next, I punched out all of the leaves and flowers. I used a bone folder to curl up the edges of the flower petals and leaves before assembling.
I assembled the flowers using the provided brads, then I used a hot glue gun to adhere the leaves to the backs of the two largest flowers. Note that a hot glue gun is not provided with this kit…but everything else you will need is provided. I adhered the flowers to the provided triangle. The twine was wrapped around the top of the wreath according to the instructions. I then adhered the two longest leaf sections directly to the wreath, and then I adhered the triangle piece with the flowers between the two long leaf sections. I love how my wreath turned out! What do you think?
If you’d like to order the Wreath of Blooms Kit, click below. This link will take you to my online store where you can purchase the kit.
If you would like to check out the other kits in the Kits Collection, visit the link here to view the full collection! Kits are great for new crafters or experienced crafters who are on short on time…everything you need to complete your kit is included so these kits are a fantastic option!
Coming March 1 – Online Exclusives!
I’m excited to share with you that starting March 1, 2023, Stampin’ Up! will be offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop. As the name suggests, these will be new products that you can only order online. The best way to see what is available is to view the online store beginning March 1. I’ll be sharing more info as the date gets closer.
And there’s no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
New! Now There is Even More to Sale-A-Brate!
Stampin’ Up! has just released more Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for free with a qualifying $50+ (Level 1) or $100+ (Level 2) purchase from now through February 28!
Click on the image below to view the flyer and the additional Sale-A-Bration products being offered!
Please note that you must use the item numbers included on the linked flyer in order to redeem these items as Sale-A-Bration items.
Not only can you earn free products during Sale-A-Bration, but there is also a fabulous joining promotion going on too! Read on!
Join the Stampin’ Up Team
Come join the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business. Ready to join? Click on the image below to join my team!
Host a Party
Wait, there is more! If you host a party during Sale-A-Bration and your party or personal sales reach $300, you can receive the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
Sign Up Now! Monthly Craft & Chats Schedule
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at email@example.com if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- March 8, 7 pm ET
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Don’t Forget to Use My February Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the February Host Code – 2ZUH66G3. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.