The Window Wishes Stamp Set and a few embellishments were used to create this simple and quick Christmas card. The Balmy Blue combined with Early Espresso make for a dreamy looking card! If you’re looking for a quick card that you can make multiples of, this card design can be massed produced in no time at all!
On a white panel, I stamped the two snow hills in Balmy Blue ink. The tree and sentiments were added to the panel using Early Espresso ink. I then stamped the house in blue and the roof in Early Espresso. I purposely left a gap between the house and roof to give the impression of trim on the house, but you can definitely line these stamps up to meet if you’d like. Snow was repeatedly stamped around the images using Balmy Blue ink.
The inside panel was stamped with an additional sentiment, and I stamped another tree and snow on this panel as well before adding the panel to the inside of the card. The same images were repeated on the envelope front and envelope flap.
To finish off the card I tied a small bow using Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim and placed the bow to the left of the sentiment on the lower portion of the card front. The tree was decorated with Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
Quick and easy! I just love the contrast between the Balmy Blue and Early Espresso.
To view, download, and print the pdf for this card, click on the image below.
Fitting Florets Collection available for Customer Orders!
The Fitting Florets Collection is now available for Customer orders! Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
The collection includes:
- Fitting Florets Collection (item 163129)
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The Framed Florets Bundle which includes the Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Framed Florets Dies are available now as a bundle or purchased separately and will also be available in the Mini Catalog in 2023.
The Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls are available now while supplies last…so don’t delay in ordering these items!
I have already featured a few projects made using these products and I can tell you firsthand that you’ll what to purchase this collection! The paper is absolutely beautiful as are the images and die cuts!
To view the flyer for these products, which include order numbers, click on the image below.
New! Birthday Card Organizer Kit in the Kits Collection
Are you forgetful like me or a busy person? Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit would make a great holiday gift!
Here are the kit details:
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors include Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
If you’re ready to purchase the kit or you would like to see more detail, click on the image below. The link will take you to my online store.
From The North Pole – November Paper Pumpkin Kit
Receiving my Paper Pumpkin Kit is like receiving a surprise in the mail each month! I generally know what will be in the kit but actually opening the box and seeing all of fun components is so much fun!
If you missed out on the October Paper Pumpkin Kit, no worries. Paper Pumpkin has you covered with the From the North Pole November kit. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
In order to receive the November From the North Pole kit you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11, 2022, it’s too late, you’ll receive the December kit instead. To view the flyer for this kit, click here.
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, and Sweet Sorbet
North Pole Sacks Add-On
If you’re in need of Christmas packaging – no worries! You can purchase the North Pole Sacks Add-On which is available now for Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Item Number 162416. Here’s what’s included:
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag Size is 4″ x 6″
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.