Today’s card uses the Sweet Gingerbread Bundle (Stamps and Dies). This bundle is so much fun to play with!
I started with a card base in Early Espresso. I added a Pool Party panel to the front of the card then stamped and die cut all of the components to create the gingerbread house and scenery.
I used the curvy die from the bundle to create a snowbank from white cardstock. The snowbank was adhered on top of the Pool Party panel. I adhered the gingerbread house to the card front and paper pieced the windows and door.
Next, sections of the fence were adhered to the card front. The pine trees, wreath, gumdrops and lollipops were all adhered to the card front using Mini Glue Dots. The stone pathway was adhered using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock and I cut a banner on the right side of the sentiment label then adhered the sentiment label to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a small bow using the black and white Gingham Ribbon and adhered this to the top of the sentiment label at an angle. Adhesive-backed Seasonal Sequins were added to finish the card front.
A sentiment was added to a white card panel and I stamped two of the pine trees on the lower portion of this panel. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card. The same pine trees also adorn the envelope.
All of the cutting dimensions and instructions are included on the linked project sheet. To view the project sheet, click on the image below.
sale-a-bration is in full swing!
Sale-A-Bration is currently in full swing! You can earn free Sale-A-Bration items by placing orders of $50+ (Level 1 rewards) or $100+ (Level 2 rewards). If you haven’t taken a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalog yet…you need to take a peek! Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure. There are some absolutely wonderful products being offered for free with a qualifying order. And there is no limit on the number of free Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn!
Here’s how it works. Let’s say you place an order from either than Annual catalog or the Mini catalog totaling $200 (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration (July 1 through August 31, 2022). With your order you can qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 or $100 you spend. Using the example, for a $200 order, you can earn four Level 1 products, or two Level 1 products and one Level 2 product, or two Level 2 products.
Note that the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes have sold out and will not be restocked! So don’t delay if you’d like to earn free Sale-A-Bration products! The items are while supplies last.
There are other ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration:
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration – On top of the usual host rewards you can earn toward free and discounted products, there’s also no limit to the number of free Sale-A-Bration products you and your guests can earn. Plus, if your party or personal order is over $300 (excluding shipping and tax) you’ll also receive the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for free! Contact me if you’d like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration.
Join my team during Sale-A-Bration as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Not only can you build a starter kit valued at $125 in products for only $99 but you will also receive the Making Plans Collection for free. The Making Plans Collection includes an awesome planner, notebooks and a stamp set – everything to keep you organized as a new demonstrator! Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in joining my team…I would love to answer all of your questions and there is no pressure!
inky bee stampers expanded customer rewards program
Customer Thank You Gift
Shop in my Stampin’ Up! online store and receive a free gift from me when you spend $25 or more (excluding shipping and tax). You can choose a gift from any current catalog valued up to $5. Use the current Host Code listed on my Customer Rewards page. Note that the Host Code changes each month so be sure to use the current code. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (you’ll still receive the free gift from me, though).
Honeybee Rewards Program – NEW!
Would you like to earn free Stampin’ Up! products? Join the Inky Bee Stampers Honeybee Rewards Program! Here’s how the Honeybee Rewards Program works:
- Earn a Honey Drop for every $25 order you place in my Online Store (before Shipping and any applicable tax). If you place an order totaling at least $50 you’ll receive two Honey Drops…place an order totaling at least $75 and earn three Honey Drops, and so on.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn a Honey Drop (before Shipping and any applicable tax) – sorry, you can’t combine order amounts to earn Honey Drops.
- I will occasionally offer Double Honey Drop points for special occasions and sometimes…just because! I will advertise this on my blog and in my newsletter to let you know when this is happening.
- When you place an order of $150 or more, don’t use my Host Code – that way you’ll get your Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can apply the Stampin’ Rewards as you like, including the purchase of current catalog products or discounted host exclusive stamp sets! You’ll still get your six (6) Honey Drops from me!
- For online orders of $450 or more (again, don’t use my Host Code), you will get 50% off of a full priced item in addition to Stampin’ Rewards. And, you will continue to earn Honey Drops for each $25 increment you spend.
- In order to remain in the Honeybee Rewards Program, you need to have placed an order from me within the last year.
There are other great reasons to participate in the Honeybee Rewards Program:
- Receive free Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogs mailed directly to you (currently two per year)
- Place at least $100 or more order with me within the last 12 months and receive a free Annual Catalog mailed directly to you. The Annual Catalogs are jammed full of wonderful products and project ideas!
- Placing an online Stampin’ Up! order is convenient and secure!
Important Note: When placing your online order, please make sure that you are shopping in my online store. Just take a peek in the upper left-hand corner when in the online store, and you should see my name. It’s the only way you can earn Honey Drops and the only way I can keep track of how many Honey Drops you’ve earned!
Exclusive Project Tutorials – NEW!
- Place at least a $50 order with me in any given month and receive that month’s Online Class Tutorial free! The monthly tutorials contain multiple projects and focus on a specific bundle.
- And because you placed at least a $50 order with me you’ll earn two Honey Drops, too!
I hope you’ll take advantage of these rewards! If you have any questions about any of these offerings, please reach out to me…I would love to chat with you!
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store: