I used the Playing In The Rain Bundle and the Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper to create this cute and fun treat pouch. This is a great gift idea for Valentine’s Day (use Valentine themed paper and images) or create this project for an Easter treat! The bunny from the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper, featured on this project, is perfect for Easter!
The pouch is large enough to hold a handful of Hershey Kisses, jellybeans or your choice of sweets! The finished size of the pouch is 2″ x 2″ x 4″ and has a ribbon closure. This project works up quickly and your biggest challenge will be deciding on the paper you will use and how you’ll decorate it!
All of the measurements and detailed instructions are included on the downloadable pdf tutorial (linked below), but here are the basics.
I started with a piece of the Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper and cut it down to 6″ x 10-1/2″. If the paper you’ll be using is directional then you will want to have the scene or pattern run along the long side of the paper. Likewise, you’ll need to be careful where you score so be sure to read the instructions before proceeding.
The necessary score lines were made using my paper trimmer and I cut along the vertical score lines to create the box bottom tabs and the tab was created but cutting out the small rectangle created by the intersecting score lines. Tear & Tape was applied to the tab of the pouch and I joined the ends together to form a tube.
Holding the pouch upright, I located the joining seam, then folded the bottom side flaps closed and secured these together with liquid glue. I then closed the front and back bottom flaps and also secured these together with glue.
Holding the pouch with both hands along the top of the pouch, I gently pushed in each side of the pouch and pinched the sides closed while making sure that the top edges of the pouch were in line with each other. I then located the center of the pouch about 1/4″ from the top and used a hole punch to punch through the layers. Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon and white twine were threaded through the punched holes and I tied each of these into a bow to close the pouch. Don’t forget to fill your pouch with treats first, though!
Using the Playing In The Rain Dies, I cut out one of the bunny images from the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper. The bunny was adhered to the front of the pouch using Stampin’ Dimensionals. From the Playing In The Rain Stamp Set, I stamped the “Oh, Happy Day” sentiment onto a piece of scrap white cardstock in Mango Melody ink and used the 2nd to smallest circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set to cut out the sentiment label. The sentiment label was also adhered to the pouch front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
How sweet is this adorable little treat pouch? You can change up the paper and decorations to suit any occasion. And, you can create a card using the same suite of products to coordinate with your gift!
To download, save and print the pdf tutorial for this project, click on the image below.
February Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sunshine & Smiles
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
The deadline to receive the February Paper Pumpkin Sunshine & Smiles Kit is February 10, 2023. If you subscribe after this date you will receive the March kit instead. So be sure to subscribe no later than February 10…this looks like a really cute kit!!!
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556). And for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is offering a coordinating die add-on! Note that the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is sold separately.
Here is what the kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 radiant cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
Here is the Add-On Info:
- One coordinating frog-shaped die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
- One coordinating flower bouquet die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
You can view the Sunshine & Smiles flyer by clicking here.
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view the current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.