The Marigold Moments Stamp Set, Marigold Moments Dies and the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper were used to create this fun and cheerful Good Luck card! The Marigold Moments Stamp Set contains two-step stamps to give a realistic look to the flowers! The Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper is a Sale-a-bration item that you can earn for FREE with a qualifying order!
I started off by die cutting the decorative edge on a striped panel of designer series paper using the decorative border die from the Marigold Moments Dies set. This panel was then adhered to the card front and I made sure that I had an equal reveal on the top, left and right of the card.
Using the Layering Circles Dies I used the largest scalloped circle die and the smallest scalloped circle die to die cut circles from Basic White cardstock. The “Good Luck” sentiment from the Marigold Moments Stamp Set was stamped onto the small circle using Garden Green ink. This sentiment label was then adhered to the card front on the lower left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, I used the two-step stamps to stamp the cluster of Marigolds. I first used Pumpkin Pie ink to stamp the detailed image of the flowers, then used Pale Papaya ink to stamp the solid image. I used the dark shade of a Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend to darken the shadows under the flower petals of the marigolds but this step is completely optional. I think it adds a little something extra!
Using small scraps of Garden Green and Granny Apple Green cardstock I die cut several leaves using the three-leaf die from the Marigold Moments Dies set. I also used the coordinating die to die cut the marigold cluster I had previously stamped. The flowers and leaves were arranged onto the large scalloped circle and when I was happy with the placement, I adhered the flowers to the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used liquid glue to adhere the leaves to the circle and tucked the stems under the flowers. The circle was then adhered to the card front and positioned towards the upward right of the card front.
On the inside panel I used the same two-step marigold stamps to second generation stamp the flowers onto the panel. The panel was then adhered to a mat in Granny Apple Green and adhered to the inside of the card.
I second generation stamped the same marigolds onto the envelope front and I added a piece of coordinating designer series paper to the envelope flap and trimmed the excess paper away from the flap. Using the Garden Green twine from the Three Twine Combo Pack I tied a small double bow and adhered this to the card front just above the sentiment label.
I love the cheerfulness of this card! What do you think? If you’d like to recreate this card, click on the image below for a pdf tutorial.
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view the current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make it happen!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
New Kit in the Kits Collection – Saying Thanks
Say thank you to the people who make your day, every day with Saying Thanks all-inclusive card kit! This month’s kit has everything you need to show appreciation to family and friends who light up your life! This kit makes nine bright, colorful cards in no time to say thank you, recognize friends, and share your gratitude with a bright watercolor wash that won’t go unnoticed! You’ll never miss an opportunity to express gratitude with this colorful kit!
Here is what is included:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
Kits are a great option if you are limited on time, new to crafting or would like share the crafting experience with others!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
I just had to share this with you. You might be wondering what you’re looking at in the photo above. More explanation is required….
I’m fortunate to have a large window in front of my crafting desk and I enjoy watching the birds and squirrels frolic around our front yard every day! Sometimes we even see the foxes travelling through the yards and occasionally we will see a hawk land close by.
So, I asked for a bird feeder for Christmas – one that would suction cup to the window. There are a pair of sheers in the window and I’m able to pull these sheers back to allow for direct viewing outside.
My husband did gift a really nice window bird feeder to me for Christmas! I was so excited to visit our local seed store and purchase some quality feed that would attract songbirds to the feeder. I filled the feeder and waited. I realized that it might take a few weeks for the birds to locate this new feeder but in about a week, we had our first visitors to the feeder – a male and female House Finch!
I pulled the curtains back and waited for the pair to arrive. There was only one problem, though. They can see me through the window and would not feed! If I drew the sheers closed…no problem, they would happily munch away. I thought perhaps they would get used to me if I left the curtains open. Nope! If the curtains are pulled back, they land on the feeder then promptly fly away. Apparently, House Finches are shy! Who knew?
I know that other species of birds become accustomed to being in close proximity to humans and for now I have to wait for those other songbirds to find the feeder. For the time being I must watch my feathered visitors from behind the curtains!