Happy Friday! This cheerful Any Occasion card was created using the Best Butterflies Bundle (stamps and dies), the Hive 3D Embossing Folder and the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. You can earn the Hive 3D Embossing Folder and the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper for free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order(s).
I started off by embossing a white panel using the Hive 3D Embossing Folder. A length of Glittered Organdy Ribbon was wrapped around the bottom of the panel and the ends were secured to the back of the card using small pieces of Tear & Tape. The embossed panel was then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Best Butterflies Stamp Set, I stamped a sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock measuring 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ using Fresh Freesia ink and this sentiment label was adhered to the upper left of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Four (4) butterflies were die cut using the small butterfly die from the Build a Butterfly Dies set. I selected three different patterns from the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack for die cutting – one pattern in Balmy Blue, one in Fresh Freesia and one in Coastal Cabana…so pretty! I brushed the die cut butterflies with Wink of Stella to give them a little sparkle. Three of the butterflies were adhered to the card front diagonally from the upper left corner to the lower right corner. The butterfly on the left slightly overlaps the sentiment label and the butterfly on the right sits on top of the ribbon strip.
A small bow was tied using the Glittered Organdy Ribbon and adhered on top of the ribbon strip using a Mini Glue Dot.
The fourth die cut butterfly was adhered to the inside panel. This panel was then matted to a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock and this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
To finish the card I adhered several Opal Rounds to the card front. A piece of coordinating Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper was adhered to the envelope flap, and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap.
I hope you enjoyed my card for today! Apologies for the photos…it is difficult to photograph sparkle and white…and I’m not a professional photographer! Suffice to say this is a cheerful card that will bring a smile to the recipient’s face!
To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Have a wonderful weekend!
New! Now There is Even More to Sale-A-Brate!
Stampin’ Up! has just released more Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn for free with a qualifying $50+ (Level 1) or $100+ (Level 2) purchase from now through February 28!
Click on the image below to view the flyer and the additional Sale-A-Bration products being offered!
Please note that you must use the item numbers included on the linked flyer in order to redeem these items as Sale-A-Bration items.
Not only can you earn free products during Sale-A-Bration, but there is also a fabulous joining promotion going on too! Read on!
Join the Stampin’ Up Team
Come join the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business. Ready to join? Click on the image below to join my team!
Host a Party
Wait, there is more! If you host a party during Sale-A-Bration and your party or personal sales reach $300, you can receive the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Don’t Forget to Use My February Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the February Host Code – 2ZUH66G3. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
New to The Kits Collection – Wreath of Blooms
Check out this awesome new kit in the Kits Collection! The Wreath of Blooms Kit gives you everything you need to make your own home decor piece. Roll and shape the precut pieces and put your wreath on display!
This kit includes:
- One 8″ (20.3 cm) diameter chipboard wreath.
- Precut paper pieces that can be rolled and shaped into three-dimensional blossoms.
- Multicolored brads to keep everything together.
- Thick twine to hang your wreath.
- Enough adhesive* to complete the project.
- Coordinating colors: Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, So Saffron, white.
*Please note that you will need a hot glue gun for this project, which is not included in the kit.
If you’re ready to purchase your Wreath of Blooms kit, click on the “Shop With Me Now” button located at the top right of the screen.
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.