Happy Friday! It has been windy and rainy here on the east coast for most of the week with some almost winter-like temperatures! I’m ready to return to Fall weather now…thank you very much!
I can’t stop creating cards using the Kindest Gnomes Stamp Set, Gnomes Dies and Storybook Gnomes 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper! The images are so cheerful and fun to play with!
Several techniques were used to create today’s card – some fussy cutting and ink blending. While Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Pacific Point aren’t traditional Christmas colors, they sure do create a beautiful winter scene!
I started off with a card base in Pool Party, followed by a mat in Coastal Cabana. A piece of the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper in a Pacific Point snowflake pattern was used for the sky and adhered to the card front. A piece of white glimmer paper was used as a snowbank, and a snowbank was hand cut and adhered to the card front. A number of Christmas trees were cut from one of the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper pack as well as a moose and fox.
Fussy cut Christmas trees were adhered to the card front and the bottoms of the trees were tucked under the snowbank. Using the Gnomes Dies, I die cut and assembled the pieces for the gnome and adhered the gnome to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A fussy cut moose and fox were also added to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A portion of the fussy cut fox was glued where the fox overlapped with the gnome.
A sentiment from the Kindest Gnomes Stamp Set was used on the sentiment label and the label was matted with a piece of Pool Party cardstock and adhered to the top left of the card front. A few Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the card front to complete the front of the card.
Using a piece of scrap paper, I cut another snowbank and used the negative piece of this scrap paper as a mask and blended pool party ink on the bottom of the inside white panel and the bottom of the envelope front. Two additional fussy cut Christmas trees were added to the snowbank for the inside panel. This panel was then adhered to a Coastal Cabana mat, then this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
I finished off the envelope by adding a piece of coordinating DSP to the envelope flap and this completes the card! How fun is this winter scene? I highly recommend that you grab this suite of products to create your own fun cards!
You can view, download and print the project sheet for this card by clicking on the image below.
Have a fantastic weekend and stay crafty!
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Beginning now through October 31!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. Beginning today, October 4 through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team!
Here are the details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support to help you get started! I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
New! Birthday Card Organizer Kit in the Kits Collection
Are you forgetful like me or a busy person? Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
Here are the kit details:
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors include Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
If you’re ready to purchase the kit or you would like to see more detail, click on the image below. The link will take you to my online store.
October Host Code
Use my October Host Code to receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code NJXR7J7B. To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s other customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.