Don’t Forget to Check Out the New Mini Catalog and Cash in on Sale-A-Bration
The new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog is now available, along with Sale-A-Bration. You can access the digital copies above! There are some really amazing stamp sets in this catalog so be sure to check it out. I am anxiously awaiting my items from the new catalog as well as the Sale-A-Bration catalog!
As a reminder, if you shop at my Stampin’ Up! Store and use my January Host Code you will receive a free gift from me when you spend $25 or more (excluding shipping and tax). You can choose a gift from the current catalogs valued up to $5. Be sure to use Host Code: Z4KP9CA4. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (but you’ll still receive the free gift from me).
Sale-A-Bration is extra special this go-around! Read on…
Earn Free Products During Sale-A-Bration: Shop between now through February 28, 2022 and you can earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog with orders of $50 or more or $100 or more. Not only can you earn free products through Sale-A-Bration, but if you use the host code mentioned above you get another free item valued at $5 (that would buy some bling!).
Host an Event During Sale-a-Bration and Receive an Exclusive Host Stamp Set: Hosting an event is even more rewarding during Sale-A-Bration season. If you host a party during Sale-A-Bration and your party reaches $300+ you can earn the Calming Camellia host exclusive stamp set for FREE (can be a personal order of $300+ or total party sales of $300+). Let me know if you’re interested in hosting a party to earn this free product and I’ll set up a host code just for you. The Calming Camellia stamp set is gorgeous!
Lastly, Join During Sale-A-Bration: If you purchase the Starter Kit between now and February 28 you not only get to choose $125 worth of products for just $99 (including taxes if applicable) you’ll also get to pick two free stamp sets with your starter kit (excludes the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and the exclusive host stamp set). Just to recap – if you join between now and Feb 28 you get $125 worth of products plus two FREE stamp sets! This is a great deal! Did I mention that you also get free shipping on your Starter Kit?
If you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or the products, would like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration to earn the exclusive host stamp set, or would like to join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration please don’t hesitate to reach out to me! I would love to be your demonstrator and would be happy to assist you – with whatever you need. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Should shop with me
I’m a fairly new demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! and I’m committed to making my business a success and making my customers happy! You may already have a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, that’s totally fine, I would not want to come between you and your chosen demonstrator. However, if you’re looking for a demonstrator here are a few reasons to shop with me.
- I want my customers to be happy with the service I provide and with the Stampin’ Up! products they purchase. This means I will work hard to make sure that you receive the best customer service possible from me.
- Regular project offerings along with project sheets that you can print and re-create for yourself
- Instructional articles on various techniques that will make your projects look their best
- Regular updates on upcoming Stampin’ Up! products, and promotions (like Sale-A-Bration)
- Customer newsletter sharing all the latest Stampin’ Up news
- A product valuing $5 free from me when you spend $25 or more (you’ll need to use the current host code posted on my website for this offer – www.inkybeestampers.com). I’ll also be looking into a Rewards program for my most loyal customers – that’s still taking shape. As my customer base grows, so will the rewards!
In the not-so-distant future I will also be looking to produce some video content, such as Facebook Live events, so stay tuned. Whether you’re new to paper crafting, or you are an experienced paper crafter, I would love the opportunity to assist you with whatever you need. Feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com.
Happy crafting and enjoy the weekend!