I polled friends on Facebook to ask which sneak peek they would like to see – Splish Splash, or At Sea. Splish Splash won and here he is in all of his water-loving glory!
You can earn the adorable Hippest Hippos stamp set and the coordinating Hippo Dies during Sale-A-Bration which starts July 1, 2022 and runs through August 31, 2022. Spend $50 on your Stampin’ Up! order during this time period to earn one or the other – the stamps or dies, or spend $100 and earn both the stamps and the dies! Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek of this adventurous hippo!
I used a piece of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper for the background of the card front in a pretty Tahitian Tide polka dot pattern. The Fabulous Frames Dies were used to cut out a frame in Night of Navy. I stamped the hippo in Memento ink and colored him in using Stampin’ Blends in Petal Pink and Gray Granite. The water droplets and wave were die cut using Tahitian Tide cardstock, and his snorkel and goggles were die cut using Gray Granite cardstock. I added a sentiment and a few Opal Rounds were added because they look just like water droplets!
But wait, there’s more! I have our friendly, adorable Hippo peeking around the corner on the inside of the card! He’s also peeking around the edge of the envelope front (not shown).
The Hippest Hippos and coordinating Hippo Dies has to be the most adorable set I’ve ever seen! Additional die elements are included in this set to accessorize this adorable little guy!
You can view, download and print the project sheet for this card by clicking on the image below.
July Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sending Good Thoughts
“Seas” the day and set sail across the ocean with the Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit! With beautifully designed nautical imagery, a fun message in a bottle motif, and sentiments that are “shore” to please, this month’s kit is full of warmth and fun.
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 daring designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit will have your loved ones feeling sand-tastic! Enough with the play on words…on to the details…
This kit includes:
- Sending Good Thoughts Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed dry-embossed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Mini glue dots
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Fresh Freesia, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade
The July Paper Pumpkin kit must be ordered no later than July 10. Don’t wait to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin as supplies may start running low the closer we get to the cut off date for ordering/subscribing. Click here for the July Paper Pumpkin kit flyer.
At the end of May I posted my top 10 reasons why you should subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. In case you missed it, here it is again.
Here are my top 10 reasons why you should subscribe to Paper Pumpkin:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Stampin’ Up! PACKAGING CHANGE
Starting in mid-June, you may see a change in your Stampin’ Up! packaging for small product orders. This change is part of a new shipping system that Stampin’ Up! is implementing in North America to streamline order fulfillment.
In the new system, items are sealed between two layers of Bubble Wrap® and lined with opaque white plastic to keep the contents of your package confidential during shipping. To open your package without damaging items inside, do not try to separate the Bubble Wrap® (it’s hard to do—we’ve tried); instead, peel away the white outer layer from the Bubble Wrap® to see the products inside before deciding where to cut into the package.
This packaging can be recycled. It is made from low-density polyethylene (LDPE), which is recycling code 4. This puts it in the same class as plastic grocery sacks and can be recycled similarly. Check your local recycling programs and resources for more information.