The Spruced Up Stamp Set and the Spruced Up Outlines Dies from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog is a must have for making quick and easy holiday cards! The items are sold as a Bundle, too, so you save 10% when you order them together.
The dies in the Spruced Up Outlines Dies do exactly what they say. The dies cut out an outline and an insert! For my card today, I ran the ornament dies and the gift die through my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine twice – once in Parakeet Party cardstock and once in Garden Green cardstock. I used the Garden Green “outlines” and the Parakeet Party inserts on my card today. But, you can use the die cut pieces separately if you choose for a completely different look! I also stamped on the inserts using the snowflake stamp from the Spruced Up Stamp Set in the same color – Parakeet Party – for a tone-on-tone look.
My card sits on a Parakeet Party card base with a panel of the Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper which is a Sale-A-Bration item. The specialty paper was matted onto a piece of Garden Green cardstock and the entire panel was popped up using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also popped up the sentiment label and the gift box for added dimension. A Garden Green bow was added to the smaller ornament followed by silver Festive Pearls to finish off the card.
If you’re looking for a brighter pop of color when using these dies, how about die cutting the ornaments and the gift from some pretty Christmas DSP? I think it would make for a stunning card!
To grab all of the details for my card today, click on the image below for the project sheet.
GRAB YOUR STAMPIN’ UP! SWAG!
Show the world that you’re a Stampin’ Up! crafter! Stampin’ Up! has released several branded merchandise items for you to choose from. Branded merchandise items are while supplies last but if there is a high demand for a particular item, Stampin’ Up! may evaluate on whether or not to restock the item. Here are the branded products being offered:
- STAMPIN’ UP! ABIGAIL ROSE POSTER – This poster features the Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart: “Love what you do, share what you love” which is a sentiment that resonates deeply with the Stampin’ Up! community. The art design coordinates with the Abigail Rose Suite. The poster measures 18″ x 24″
- 2022–2024 IN COLOR GRID PAPER – The grid paper measures 11″ x 17″ and includes a total of 25 sheets – 5 of each In Color
- ABIGAIL ROSE FILE FOLDERS – 6 folders measuring 9-1/2″ x 14″ – 2 each of 3 designs
- ABIGAIL ROSE HOODIE – This hoodie features a color-blocking style with florals from the Abigail Rose Suite. Perfect for casual, everyday wear or to wear to a Stampin’ Up! workshop or get together!
- 2022-2024 IN COLOR TUMBLERS – The insulated tumblers are perfect to take your drinks with you on the go, or to sip comfortably at home. The tumblers are available in each of the new In Colors and feature an ombre design. 20 oz. size.
To view more information or to place a swag order, click on the image below.
CRAFT FOR A CAUSE!
Help make a difference with the Nourish & Flourish Kit! Food scarcity is an issue facing communities across the globe. With your help, we hope to make a difference. With every Nourish & Flourish kit purchased by you, Stampin’ Up! is donating $3 to organizations fighting to end food scarcity across the country. Customers can order the Nourish & Flourish Kits beginning on July 1, 2022 and sales will end on January 4, 2023.
Food scarcity is an issue facing communities across the globe. Each year, Stampin’ Up! supports a designated cause through special limited-edition products or promotions. This Year Stampin’ Up! has chosen to support organizations that are working to end food insecurity by releasing this special Nourish and Flourish Kit.
Helping others feels good! We all know that Making a Difference by helping others makes us feel good. We hope you will want to get behind this great cause and purchase a kit, or two, or three to make a difference.
Here are the program details:
- Kit includes 9 embossed card bases—3 each in 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Includes sticker sheets, die cuts, and die-cut labels
- Includes an insulated 9″ x 6-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ (22.9 x 16.5 x 15.9 cm) lunch bag
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce
- Kits must be ordered by phone by Wednesday, January 4, 2023, 6:50 pm (MT), or Online by January 4, 2023, 11:50 pm (MT)
You can download the program flyer here.
SALE-A-BRATION IS IN FULL SWING!
Sale-A-Bration is currently in full swing! You can earn free Sale-A-Bration items by placing orders of $50+ (Level 1 rewards) or $100+ (Level 2 rewards). If you haven’t taken a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalog yet…you need to take a peek! Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure. There are some absolutely wonderful products being offered for free with a qualifying order. And there is no limit on the number of free Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn!
Here’s how it works. Let’s say you place an order from either than Annual catalog or the Mini catalog totaling $200 (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration (July 1 through August 31, 2022). With your order you can qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 or $100 you spend. Using the example, for a $200 order, you can earn four Level 1 products, or two Level 1 products and one Level 2 product, or two Level 2 products.
Note that the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes have sold out and will not be restocked! So don’t delay if you’d like to earn free Sale-A-Bration products! The items are while supplies last.
There are other ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration:
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration – On top of the usual host rewards you can earn toward free and discounted products, there’s also no limit to the number of free Sale-A-Bration products you and your guests can earn. Plus, if your party or personal order is over $300 (excluding shipping and tax) you’ll also receive the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for free! Contact me if you’d like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration.
Join my team during Sale-A-Bration as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Not only can you build a starter kit valued at $125 in products for only $99 but you will also receive the Making Plans Collection for free. The Making Plans Collection includes an awesome planner, notebooks and a stamp set – everything to keep you organized as a new demonstrator! Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in joining my team…I would love to answer all of your questions and there is no pressure!
Products used to make today’s card are included below: