How about this for cute, cute, CUTE! Oh, my goodness but the little owls in the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set are just too much…and the glasses are perfect! In addition to using the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set to create today’s card I also grabbed some sentiments from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set and paper from the 2023-2025 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pack. I’m loving the bold stripe pattern on this paper!
I started off by matting a Boho Blue striped piece of designer series paper to a black mat, then adhering this to a card base in Boho Blue. Onto white cardstock I stamped the book image from the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set, then stamped the owl standing on top of the books and I stamped the glasses onto the owl. I used a variety of Stampin’ Blends to color in the images and then used the largest square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set to cut out the image. I used my paper trimmer to cut an additional square from Basic Black cardstock and adhered the square onto the upper two-thirds of the card front at an angle. The stamped and die cut square was added on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A “Congratulations” sentiment was stamped onto Basic White cardstock and I used the largest label die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set to cut out. The sentiment label was adhered to the lower third of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
An additional sentiment was stamped onto the inside panel along with the book image which was colored in with Stampin’ Blends. The panel was adhered to a black mat then adhered to the inside of the card.
A smaller owl image from the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set was stamped onto the envelope front and colored in with Gray Granite and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. A coordinating piece of the Boho Blue striped paper was added to the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope. Three 2023-2025 In Color Dots were added across the top of the sentiment label on the card front.
When I saw the image of the stacked books in the Bird’s Eye View Stamp Set I knew I wanted to make this into a graduation card! A little searching through my other stamp sets produced the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set which contained perfect sentiments for the card!
You can download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
New Kit Added to the Kits Collection – Confetti Birthday Kit
Shake up someone’s special day with a happy, handcrafted shaker card! The Confetti Birthday Kit, the newest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!, comes with everything you need to quickly create confetti shaker cards—a total of 9 cards in 3 lively designs. Celebrate in style with bright, bold colors, confetti, and birthday greetings full of joy!
Here is what is included in the Kit:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- Confetti Birthday photopolymer stamp set
- One Blueberry Bushel Ink Spot
- Printed card bases, card fronts, self-adhesive cellophane shaker bags, die-cut pieces, holographic foil labels, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade
If you have never created a shaker card before…here’s your chance! The kits from the Kits Collection come with easy-to-follow instructions to make your crafting experience easy and enjoyable!
To view all of the kits in the Kits Collection, click here.
The 2023-2024 Annual Catalog is LIVE!
Yipee! The 2023-2024 Annual Catalog is now available for customer orders! You’ll want to check out all of the new and returning goodness in this catalog. My favorite picks are the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection and the Countryside Inn Suite Collection…but there are many, many more items to choose from, including fun new colors!
You can view a digital copy of the new catalog by clicking on the image below.
Ready to shop? You can visit my Online Store by clicking here! Don’t forget to use my current Host Code…you can find it listed below!
Today is the Last Day to Earn Double Honey Drop Points! Don’t Miss Out!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points to celebrate the launch of the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! Today is the last day to earn double points!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between today, May 2 and May 12, 2023 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my May host code when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
The products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.