This Thinking of You card uses the Rustic Harvest 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, some fussy cutting, a little cardstock and a few embellishments. The Rustic Harvest paper is beautiful and can stand on its own, or you can do a little fussy cutting to take your card to the next level. What gorgeous paper!
I started with a card base in Cajun Craze and added a panel of the Rustic Harvest paper in Crushed Curry to the card front. Next, a section of the Rustic Harvest paper pattern with flowers and black background was used to fussy cut around the flowers. This panel was adhered to the card front.
The sentiment label was matted in Cajun Craze and stretches across the bottom width of the card to add some visual interest.
Several additional flowers and a leaf were also fussy cut, and these were popped up on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I fussy cut three of the small butterflies from the DSP. To add a little dimension the butterfly wings were slightly bent upwards and only one wing was adhered to the card front with the second wing of the butterflies raised up slightly. A few Matte Black Dots adorn the card front as well.
A strip of DSP was added to the inside panel of the card and coordinating DSP adorns the envelope flap.
Cardmaking doesn’t get any easier than this using some pretty paper and minimal supplies! You’ll want to add the Rustic Harvest 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper to your shopping cart!
To view, download and print the free tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drop Points for a Sale-A-Bration Countdown!
I’ll be offering double Honey Drop points beginning on August 22 through the last day of Sale-A-Bration which is August 31, 2022. Sort of a countdown of the final days of Sale-A-Bration!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between August 22 and August 31 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- And, it’s still Sale-A-Bration time so if you place at least a $50 order from me you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
- Don’t forget to use my current host code, AHPKF7WD, when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
New Items Added for Sale-A-Bration! Check it Out!
We have just a few weeks left for Sale-A-Bration where you can earn free products by placing a qualifying order. And Stampin’ Up has added some additional items that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration! Place a $50+ or $100+ order between now and August 31 to earn one of these new items, or any of the items already included in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Please note that the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies Sale-A-Bration items are no longer available.
Here are the additional products you can earn for free with a qualifying order from now through August 31, 2022 during Sale-A-Bration. These are in addition to what’s already being offered in the Sale-A-Bration catalog:
To view the flyer for these additional free product offerings, click here.
Important Note: In order to redeem any of the additional Sale-A-Bration items you must use the order numbers provided on the flyer (link above) in order to redeem the items for free during Sale-A-Bration. If you use the item numbers from the catalog, you will not get the items for free with a qualifying order.
There are even more ways to participate in Sale-A-Bration.
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration – It’s not too late to host a party during Sale-A-Bration! On top of the usual host rewards you can earn toward free and discounted products, there’s also no limit to the number of free Sale-A-Bration products you and your guests can earn. Plus, if your party or personal order is over $300 (excluding shipping and tax) you’ll also receive the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for free! Contact me if you’d like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration.
Join my team during Sale-A-Bration as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Not only can you build a starter kit valued at $125 in products for only $99 but you will also receive the Making Plans Collection for free. The Making Plans Collection includes an awesome planner, notebooks and a stamp set – everything to keep you organized as a new demonstrator! Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in joining my team…I would love to answer all of your questions and there is no pressure!