Happy Monday! I created a stack of 10 Valentine’s Day cards using the Country Floral Lane Suite of products along with the Something Fancy Dies and a few other products.
Once I chose the paper I wanted to use from the Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and the Country Floral Lane 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper packs, I then cut all of my card bases, designer series paper mats, sentiment labels, inside panels and coordinating paper for the envelopes at one time – creating a sort of assembly line.
To keep things simple, I used only four colors – white, Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet and Mint Macaron and only two ink colors – Balmy Blue and Sweet Sorbet. This made the card assembly easy and quick!
I used several different coordinating ribbons including Real Red & Burlap Ribbon and Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon. I stuck with two different embellishments – Pastel Adhesive-backed Sequins and Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Stampin’ Blends in Balmy Blue and Sweet Sorbet were used to color the rhinestones as needed.
You can view all of the cards in the gallery below. Click on any photo below to see a larger image or to scroll through the images. Please give the photos a moment to load…
I have to say that I had a lot of fun creating these easy cards! I participate in a card project where volunteers create cards for residents of a local care facility. The residents of this facility are seniors who have no family to care for them. Providing cards each month lets them know someone cares. This initiative is in its 3rd or 4th year and the residents greatly look forward to receiving cards!
You can download, save and print the pdf tutorial for these cards by clicking on the image below.
February Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sunshine & Smiles
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
The deadline to receive the February Paper Pumpkin Sunshine & Smiles Kit is February 10, 2023. If you subscribe after this date you will receive the March kit instead. So be sure to subscribe no later than February 10…this looks like a really cute kit!!!
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556). And for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is offering a coordinating die add-on! Note that the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is sold separately.
Here is what the kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 radiant cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
Here is the Add-On Info:
- One coordinating frog-shaped die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
- One coordinating flower bouquet die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
You can view the Sunshine & Smiles flyer by clicking here.
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view the current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.