The beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Abigail Rose 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper makes for some beautiful cards!
I chose the large floral print paper from the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper pack and colored in the image using a variety of Stampin’ Blends, then fussy cut around the image.
For the card front, I chose a leaf pattern piece of paper from the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper pack and wrapped a piece of Natural Woven Ribbon around the bottom third of the panel and secured the ends to the back of the panel. The DSP panel was then adhered to a Calypso Coral card base. The fussy cut flower bouquet was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and slightly overhangs the ribbon.
I used a slender piece of Very Vanilla cardstock for the sentiment label and stamped the sentiment to the far right of the label, then adhered the label across the top of the fussy cut flowers and just above the ribbon band. I used a length of Natural Woven Ribbon to tie a bow and the bow was attached to the sentiment label on the left at an angle. Several Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots were added to the card front.
An additional sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral ink on the inside panel. The leaf image from the Cottage Rose Stamp Set was stamped in Memento ink onto the lower portion of the panel and colored in using Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
For the envelope I stamped the same leaf image on the lower left of the envelope front and colored in. A piece of coordinating designer series paper was added to the envelope flap, and I trimmed around the flap to finish off the envelope.
Gorgeous paper and images! This is a great set for making birthday cards, thinking of you cards and friendship cards, too!
To view, download and print the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
I usually do a Facebook Live on Wednesdays, but I will be spending my day today in the kitchen preparing for our feast tomorrow so no video today. I’ll be back next Wednesday with a video for you.
I like to take Thanksgiving week to reflect on what I’m grateful for. I am, of course, grateful for my family and friends but I’m also very grateful for all of you in the crafting community.
I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! If you’re travelling to visit family…safe travels and enjoy!
Join me on December 14, 7 pm for a Virtual Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes”to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!
Good Things Come in Small Packages – December Paper Pumpkin Kit
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait! You can view the kit flyer by clicking here.
Here is what is included in the kit:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
- Finished box size is 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Tahitian Tide
In order to receive the December kit, you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by December 10, 2022. If you subscribe on December 11, you will receive the January kit…not the December kit.
Here’s the information for the Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on:
- Add-on number: 163134
- Available staring: November 11
- Price: $10.00 USD
- The add-on includes 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, and 20 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
November Host Code and a Gift from Me!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my November Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code Y3MSDKAF.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.