Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Blog Hop! Our theme this month is “Giving Thanks”. We can interpret this theme any way that we want. Our Krew has lots of talented team members participating this month so be sure to check out their Hop posts! You can find navigation links further down on this page.
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and apples always make me think of the Fall harvest and giving thanks for all that we have. So my card today is Fall themed featuring the Apple Harvest Stamp Set, and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper colored in with rich, Fall color.
I started off by coloring two pieces of the Perfectly Penciled 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – one for the card front and one for the envelope flap. The paper is black and white, and I used Stampin’ Blends in Cajun Craze and So Saffron to color in the leaves on the paper.
The DSP panel for the front of the card was adhered to a mat in Cajun Craze, then this unit was adhered to a So Saffron card base. I used the Stylish Shapes Dies to die cut a circle in Cajun Craze, then adhered a stamped, colored and die cut apple to this circle. I also die cut several leaves and colored them in using Cajun Craze and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends. Two of the leaves were adhered to either side of the apple stem and the apple was adhered to the die cut circle using Stampin’ Blends.
I also used a So Saffron Stampin Blend to color in a length of Black & White Gingham Ribbon and tied a small bow which was attached to the top of the circle using a Mini Glue Dot.
A sentiment from the Apple Harvest Stamp Set was stamped onto a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock using Cajun Craze ink. I used the smallest banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set to cut out the sentiment. The sentiment label was attached to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and a placed a die cut and colored leaf to the right of the sentiment label. An amber gem was added to the left side of the sentiment label.
An additional sentiment was stamped on the inside panel from the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set then the panel was adhered to a Cajun Craze mat and this unit was attached to the inside of the card.
To finish off the card, the crosshatch image from the Apple Harvest Stamp Set was stamped onto the envelope front in So Saffron ink, and a coordinating piece of designer series paper was adhered to the envelope front and trimmed to finish off the envelope.
This completes my card for today. Don’t forget to hop on over to Jaimie’s blog by clicking on the Next button below or click on the Previous button to hop back to Mary’s blog. You can also click on any of the links in the list below to jump around…but be sure to visit each blog…you won’t want to miss all of the creative goodness!
Here is a list of Blog Hop participants. Click on any name to visit that team member’s blog.
- Mary Deatherage
- Carol Buckalew (this is me!)
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Jillian Good
- Karen Finkle
- Amy Koenders
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
To view, download or print the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below. The project sheet includes all cutting dimensions, instructions and materials used.
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Beginning now through October 31!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. Beginning today, October 4 through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team!
Here are the details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as I member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
New! Birthday Card Organizer Kit in the Kits Collection
Are you forgetful like me or a busy person? Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
Here are the kit details:
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors include Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Products used to make today’s card are included below.