The animal images from the All Bundled Up Stamp Set are absolutely adorable and will be sure to make your card recipient smile! For today’s card I stamped this cute raccoon onto a piece of white cardstock and used Stampin’ Blends to color in the image.
I used a panel of the Festive Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper onto a card base in Cherry Cobbler and added a Wonderful Snowflake to the center of the card front. The raccoon image was die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies set and added to the lower right of the card front. A sentiment was added to a strip of white cardstock and matted with a piece of Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment was added to the top of the card front at an angle. I used several loops of Simply Elegant Trim and tucked the trim slightly under the sentiment label at the top.
The inside of the card was stamped with an additional sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set along with several snowflakes from the All Bundled Up Stamp Set.
The envelope front was decorated with several of the snowflake images and a piece of coordinating Festive Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper was added to the envelope flap.
You might overlook the All Bundled Up Stamp Set in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, but I encourage you to give it a second look! The images are absolutely precious and can be used for more than Christmas cards and are suitable for young and old alike!
You can view, download and print a pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Time is Running Out for the Starter Kit +! Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Promotion Ends October 31!
Have you seen the great joining offer going on to join Stampin’ Up!? Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. From now through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team! This is a GREAT deal!
If you’re on the fence about joining maybe I can convince you:
- With this current promotion you’re getting $155 worth of products for $99 – that’s huge!
- Stampin’ Up demonstrators earn at least 20% off of products!
- As a demonstrator, you get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- Become a “hobby” demonstrator or become a demonstrator for the purpose of building a business – the choice is yours!
- There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if it turns out this is not for you!
- Join an amazing and supportive community that likes to have fun!
Here are the promotion details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://email@example.com. I would love to chat with you!
If you need more of a reason to join the Stampin’ Up! team, Stampin’ Up! has just released the Fitting Florets products for pre-order by demonstrators. If you join now, you can add these products to your Starter Kit, or join as a demonstrator and get the products at a 20% discount! Below is an image showing the Fitting Florets products. Customers will be able to order these products on November 1, but demonstrators can get them now! Click on the image to see the flyer.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
From The North Pole – November Paper Pumpkin Kit
Receiving my Paper Pumpkin Kit is like receiving a surprise in the mail each month! I generally know what will be in the kit but actually opening the box and seeing all of fun components is so much fun!
If you missed out on the October Paper Pumpkin Kit, no worries. Paper Pumpkin has you covered with the From the North Pole November kit. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
In order to receive the November From the North Pole kit you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11, 2022, it’s too late, you’ll receive the December kit instead. To view the flyer for this kit, click here.
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, and Sweet Sorbet
North Pole Sacks Add-On
If you’re in need of Christmas packaging – no worries! You can purchase the North Pole Sacks Add-On which is available now for Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Item Number 162416. Here’s what’s included:
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag Size is 4″ x 6″
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Shop Clearance Rack Items!
Stampin’ Up! has added some items to the Clearance Rack! Check out the new items added to the clearance rack with great savings up to 60% off. Quantities are limited so be sure to check them out soon. Click here to access the Clearance Rack in my online store!
Upcoming, Temporary Closure for the North American Distribution Center
Stampin’ Up! has been working hard behind the scenes to get a new warehouse management system ready for 2023. Planning and testing is ongoing. This includes detailed testing on Friday, 28 October. As a result, the Stampin’ Up! North American distribution center will be closed that day. Please note that expedited orders placed after 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, 27 October will not go out until Monday, 31 October. Thank you for your patience and understanding!