I used the Adorable Owls Stamp Set and the Garden Birdhouses Stamp Set along with some ink blending to create this fun birthday or celebration card. The owl on this card is flying in front of the moon! How fun!
I started with a white panel measuring 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ and cut a second panel measuring the same. On one of the panels, I die cut a circle towards the upper right of the panel using the second to largest circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set. I used the negative of this die cut and layered it on top of the white panel and secured two of the sides with Post It tape. I then used a blending brush and blended Daffodil Delight ink over the circle cut out. The top mask was removed, and I then temporarily adhered the die cut circle over the area I had just ink blended and used a separate blending brush to blend Orchid Oasis ink over the remaining portion of the panel. This creates a moon in the night sky! Using the same blending brush I used to blend Orchid Oasis ink with, I lightly blended some of the residue ink over the moon area just to give it some dimension.
Using the Garden Birdhouses Stamp Set, I stamped the tree limb in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the ink blended panel so that the tree limb overlaps the moon slightly. The panel was matted to a piece of black cardstock then adhered to the card base in Daffodil Delight.
The flying owl from the Adorable Owls Stamp Set was stamped onto a scrap piece of white cardstock and I used Stampin’ Blends in Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green to color in the owl. I then fussy cut the owl. I adhered the owl to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and positioned the owl just above the tree branch and partially over the moon.
A sentiment from the Adorable Owls Stamp Set was stamped onto a scrap piece of white cardstock and I used the second to smallest circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set to cut out the sentiment. The sentiment was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and was positioned on the lower right of the card. I added a small Black & White Gingham Ribbon bow just above the sentiment label and a few Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots were added around the moon (our night sky needed stars after all!).
On the inside panel and envelope front, the tree branch was stamped using Memento ink as was the flying owl. I used Stampin’ Blends to color in the tree branch and owl. The inside panel was adhered to a black mat then adhered to the inside of the card.
The flying owl was stamped onto the envelope flap and colored in using Stampin’ Blends to complete the card!
This card would make a great birthday or celebration card for adults and children! So cute! You can download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Check Out the New Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Happenings!
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and the Jan 5-Feb 28 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog are now available! How exciting!
I can’t wait for you to see all of the new products in the Mini Catalog and all of the products you can earn from the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog!
VIEW THE NEW CATALOGS:
Click on either image below to view the new Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure!
If you’re ready to shop, click on the image below. When placing an order of at least $25 (before shipping and tax), be sure to use my current Host Code – HWFEM4ZK – and you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is $150 or more, do not use the Host Code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards…but you will still receive a free gift from me! Just be sure you see my name on the screen before checking out, otherwise I won’t be able to verify that you placed an order with me!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
New Kit in the Kits Collection – Saying Thanks
Say thank you to the people who make your day, every day with Saying Thanks all-inclusive card kit! This month’s kit has everything you need to show appreciation to family and friends who light up your life! This kit makes nine bright, colorful cards in no time to say thank you, recognize friends, and share your gratitude with a bright watercolor wash that won’t go unnoticed! You’ll never miss an opportunity to express gratitude with this colorful kit!
Here is what is included:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
Kits are a great option if you are limited on time, new to crafting or would like share the crafting experience with others!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.