I had so much fun creating this holiday card for you today! The Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (and dies) and the Sweetest Christmas 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper were used to create the card. Oh, and I’m in love with the Metallic Mesh Ribbon! It’s so light weight and sheer and perfect for this card!
The card base is in Garden Green, and I added a red and white polka dot print panel from the Sweetest Christmas 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper pack to the front of the card.
A piece of Garden Green cardstock was then embossed using the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. I then used the detailed outline die that comes with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder to die cut the detailed frame. The die used to cut the center sentiment label was used to die cut a piece of silver foil from the Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Pack and this die cut rectangle was adhered to the center of the Garden Green embossed and die cut frame.
Okay, here’s the cool part! The candy canes were die cut using the two dies from the Candy Canes Dies set from a piece of paper from the Sweetest Christmas 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper! I love when Stampin’ Up! gives us the option to die cut images directly from the designer series paper! Two red and white candy canes were die cut from the DSP. the candy canes were crossed and adhered together with a small drop of glue, then adhered to the center of the Garden Green embossed and die cut frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using a scrap of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink, then die cut the sentiment using the die which has two holes on either side. This die is actually made to fit over a real candy cane but I’m using the holes on either side of the sentiment label to weave some of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon through the holes. The sentiment label was adhered over the bottom of the crossed candy canes then the ribbon was lightly wrapped to the back side of the Garden green die cut frame and adhered with a small amount of Stampin’ Seal.
The Garden Green die cut frame was then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a bow from the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and secured the bow underneath the sentiment label using a Mini Glue Dot.
For the inside panel, I stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Candy Canes Stamp Set in Real Red ink. I also used the mistletoe greenery stamp to stamp mistletoe on the lower right and upper left corners of the panel using Garden Green ink. The same stamp was used to stamp mistletoe on the lower front of the envelope. A piece of the red and white polka dot designer series paper was adhered to the envelope front and I fussy cut around the flap to finish off the envelope.
This bright and cheerful card is sure to put a smile on the recipient’s face! This card was simple to make…I hope you give it a try!
You can view, download and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Free Shipping – Today Only – October 4, 2022!
Who doesn’t love free shipping? For today only, October 4, Stampin’ Up! is offering free shipping. I’ve got my shopping list ready to go…how about you? Here are the details:
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 4 October 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD | $32.50 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- The ordering deadline via phone is October 4, 6:50 pm (MT)
- The ordering deadline for online orders is October 4, 11:59 pm (MT)
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Beginning now through October 31!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. Beginning today, October 4 through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team!
Here are the details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support to help you get started! I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.