Sometimes we need to send hope and prayers to friends or family. This quick and easy card uses the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set and the Decorative Borders Stamp Set and only two ink and cardstock colors.
I started by using the diamond border stamp from the Decorative Borders Stamp Set and stamped the border around the four edges of a Basic White panel. I stamped the sentiment “You are in my prayers” in Night of Navy ink onto the lower third of the panel. The Dove from the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set was stamped in Balmy Blue ink above the sentiment. The panel was adhered to a mat in Night of Navy, then this unit was adhered to a card base in Basic White Thick cardstock.
On the inside panel, I stamped an additional sentiment from the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set in Night of Navy ink. The cross from the same stamp set was stamped over the sentiment using Balmy Blue ink. The panel was adhered to another mat in Night of Navy then the unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
The envelope front was stamped with the Dove in Balmy Blue ink from the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set and I stamped the small flower scroll on the envelope flap – also in Balmy Blue ink.
To download, save and print a copy of the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
New Kit Added to the Kits Collection – Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit is filled with geometric shapes and unique kaleidoscopic patterns. It’s time to give a card that no one will forget!
The kit includes:
- 9 full-size cards, 3 each of 3 designs, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm) and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- One photopolymer stamp set with all-occasion sentiments that go beyond the basics.
- One Gray Granite Stampin’ Spot.
- 9 peek-through laser cuts that can easily be layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Precut die cuts that are lined with gold foil, perfect for all your stamped sentiments.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, and Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Gold, pearlized embellishments.
- The coordinating colors are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Petal Pink.
- Each project takes less than 60 minutes to complete!
This Kit includes some great sentiments. Have a peek!
If you are not familiar with the Kits Collection – give them a try. Kits are a great option for beginner card makers, experienced card makers and those who have busy schedules! Click here to shop the Kits Collection now.
Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives are Here!
Stampin’ Up! is offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop! There are some fun new products so be sure to check them out! As the name suggests, these are products that you can only order online – you won’t find them in any catalog!
Click here to view all of the new items available in my online store. You’ll find a suite of products, several bundles, punches, kits and more!
There is no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Join My Monthly Craft & Chats!
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The deadline to sign up for my April 12 Craft & Chat is April 10. Email me at email@example.com if you would like to join in! I’d love to see your smiling face!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
March Host Code
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the March Host Code – QYAWQE9K. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (you’ll still receive the free gift, though).
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Hope & Prayer Card”
Beautiful, clean design Carol. Perfect for a sympathy card.
Thank you, Amy! Sometimes clean and simple is the best!
I love this sweet, compassionate card, Carol. It’s simply elegant. Enjoy your day!
Thank you, Hilda! I love doing simple stamping! Have a great day! 🙂
This card is …..perfect!!
Thank you, Faith! Thanks to you and Mary for your input! 🙂
Comments are closed.