Elegant cards do not have to be difficult! I used the beautiful Ginkgo Branch Bundle and the dotted Basics 3D Embossing Folder to create today’s card. The Basics 3D Embossing Folders are available now as an Online Exclusive! You’ll want to check them out!
I started by embossing a Very Vanilla cardstock panel using the dotted 3D Basics Embossing Folder. Using a blending brush, Old Olive ink was lightly blended across the embossed surface then the panel was adhered to an Old Olive card base.
Using the Ginkgo Branch Dies, I die cut the large Ginkgo image from Old Olive cardstock. Again, using a blending brush, I darkened the tips of the Ginkgo leaves with Old Olive ink. The die cut was then adhered to the center of the card front.
A sentiment from the Ginkgo Branch Stamp Set was stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and I used the label die from the Ginkgo Branch Dies set to cut out the sentiment label. The label was adhered at the base of the Gingko die cut on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The dark shade of an Old Olive Stampin’ Blend was used to color in three Rhinestone Basic Jewels and these were adhered to the card front. A small bow was tied using Old Olive ribbon from the Old Olive & Sahara Sand Ribbon Combo Pack and the bow was adhered just under the sentiment label.
For the inside of the card, a partial image of the Ginkgo leaves was second-generation stamped onto the upper left and lower right corners of a Very Vanilla panel and the panel was adhered to the inside of the card.
For the envelope I simply second-generation stamped Ginkgo leaves along the envelope flap and envelope front to finish up the card! The Ginkgo Branch Bundle was not a set I was initially interested in but after using the set I’m hooked! It’s just lovely! You can find the Ginkgo Branch Bundle in the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog.
To download, save and print a copy of the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Online Exclusives are Here!
It’s sad that Sale-A-Bration is over but ’m excited to share with you that starting today, March 1, 2023, Stampin’ Up! is offering Online Exclusive products for you to shop. As the name suggests, these will be new products that you can only order online. The best way to see what is available is to visit my online store. Click here for a glimpse of some of the products that are being offered as Online Exclusives!
There is no end date for the sales period! Some products will be reordered when inventory is low, and others will only be available while supplies last. This way we can offer even more new products throughout the year. New products mean new inspiration and new ways to express your creativity!
Have you Checked Out the Clearance Rack Lately?
Be sure to visit the Clearance Rack as new items have been added…including some stamp sets! Click here or click on the image below to visit the Clearance Rack!
Sign Up Now! Monthly Craft & Chats Schedule
Would you like to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
My Craft & Chat sessions are held the second Wednesday of every month beginning at 7 pm Eastern and will last about an hour. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in participating – please indicate the month you will be attending. You must respond no later than the Monday prior to that month’s Craft & Chat session.
Craft & Chat Schedule for the Remainder of 2023:
- March 8, 7 pm ET
- April 12, 7 pm ET
- May 10, 7 pm ET
- Jun 14, 7 pm ET
- July 12, 7 pm ET
- August 9, 7 pm ET
- September 13, 7 pm ET
- October 11, 7 pm ET
- November 8, 7 pm ET
- December 13, 7 pm ET
Here is how it works:
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link (most likely the day before)
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home
- Craft & Chats are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
Ten Years of Growth – March Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It’s Paper Pumpkin’s 10-year anniversary and we want to celebrate how much we’ve grown! This month’s kit is all about happy greetings, organic and botanical designs digitally painted by Stampin’ Up! artists, along with all-occasion sentiments to celebrate the happy moments in life and recognize the people around you who help you grow!
And as part of the anniversary celebration, the March Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a FREE GIFT featuring a plant and pot builder to make all your projects plant-astic! Take a look!
The kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
- 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake
In order to receive the March Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ten Years of Growth – you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than March 10!
You can click here to view the Flyer for the Ten Years of Growth Paper Pumpkin Kit.
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. The subscriptions are for month-to-month, 3-months, 6-months or 12-months and you can start, pause or stop your subscription at any time. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Products used to create today’s card are included below including links for each item that will take you to my online store. Check out the Online Exclusive items, including the Basics 3D Embossing Folders, by clicking here.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Ginkgo Branch Encouragement Card”
Just beautiful Carol! The colors are perfect, love that background too! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! 🙂
Very pretty and elegant! Enjoy your day!
Thanks very much, Hilda! Have a great day!
Just a beautiful card with one of my fave bundles – I love it! 🙂
Thank you, Mary! 🙂
Comments are closed.