I’m part Irish and so I had to make a St. Patrick’s Day card! I have good news and bad news, though. The bad news first…the Lucky Clover Punch is sold out! The good news is that the Lucky Clover Stamp Set is still available, and the stamped clover leaf is super easy to fussy cut so you can still make those St. Patrick’s Day cards for your Irish friends and family members!
I started off with a card base in Garden Green cardstock and used the medium clover stamp to stamp all over the front of the card base using Garden Green ink. I made sure to turn the stamp so the clover would not be falling in the same direction, and I did my best to evenly space out the stamped images.
I used a print in Garden Green from the Dandy Designs 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper pack that measures 5-1/2″ x 2-3/8″ and matted this strip of DSP to a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock measuring 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. This strip was then adhered to the card front with the left edge of the strip sitting approximately a 1/2″ from the left edge of the card base.
The large clover image was stamped in Garden Green ink onto a scrap piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock and I fussy cut around the image…easy, peasy!
I used the Something Fancy Dies (my new favorite sentiment label dies!) to cut out two small tags – one in Basic White and one in Granny Apple Green. The sentiment “Sending Luck & Love” was stamped onto the Granny Apple Green tag. The two tags were adhered together using liquid glue so that the tag holes were lined up, but the white tag is showing from underneath the green tag. A length of Garden Green twine from the Three Twine Combo Pack was used to tie a bow through the tag holes. The tag was then adhered to the top of the card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The fussy cut clover was adhered to the card front below the sentiment label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” in Garden Green ink and stamped two of the medium size clovers in Granny Apple Green ink – one on each side of the stamped sentiment. A narrow strip of coordinating designer series paper was adhered across the bottom of the inside panel and the panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
The same medium sized clover was stamped onto the lower left front of the envelope using Granny Apple Green ink and a piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish up the envelope.
I love how this card turned out and I enjoyed creating it! It’s sad that the punch is no longer available but don’t let that stop you from creating your own fun St. Patrick’s Day cards!
FYI – You can earn the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack for free with a qualifying order during Sale-a-bration!
To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view the current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
February Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sunshine & Smiles
Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!
The deadline to receive the February Paper Pumpkin Sunshine & Smiles Kit is February 10, 2023. If you subscribe after this date you will receive the March kit instead. So be sure to subscribe no later than February 10…this looks like a really cute kit!!!
This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556). And for the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is offering a coordinating die add-on! Note that the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is sold separately.
Here is what the kit includes:
- Everything you need to create 9 radiant cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set.
- A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- A fun peek-through window scene on each card!
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
Here is the Add-On Info:
- One coordinating frog-shaped die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
- One coordinating flower bouquet die: 1-1/8″ x 7/8″
You can view the Sunshine & Smiles flyer by clicking here.
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at email@example.com and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
Products used to create today’s card are listed below along with a link for each item that will take you to my online store.
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Lucky Clover St. Patrick’s Day Card”
Such a cute design! Love the shades of green! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! 🙂
Oh – I love this card!! Such a pretty clover – and easy to fussy cut, too! 🙂
Thank you, Mary! 🙂
Comments are closed.