This is one of those cards where the Designer Series Paper does all of the heavy lifting! I created this motivational card using the Greatest Journey Stamps and Dies and the Enjoy the Journey 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. This card requires some very easy fussy cutting and I love how the mountains really pop against the starry night sky!
I started with a card base in Highland Heather. From a panel of the designer series paper in Highland Heather showing a mountain scene, I used my paper snips to trim around the tops of the mountains. I saved the paper I cut away…I’ll use this later for our sentiment label.
Using a second piece of designer series paper – this one with the Starry Sky, I adhered this panel to a white mat, leaving a 1/16″ reveal. I then adhered the fussy cut mountain scene on top of the same white panel, again making sure that I was leaving a 1/16″ reveal. This unit was then adhered to the card front.
From the paper I cut away from the mountain scene, I cut a sentiment label measuring 2-1/2″ x 1-1/8″. The paper is primarily Highland Heather in color. I stamped a sentiment from the Greatest Journey Stamp Set onto the label, then adhered the label to a white mat. The sentiment label was adhered to the lower right corner of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a scrap piece of Highland Heather cardstock, I stamped the pine tree image in Starry Sky ink and used the coordinating die from the Greatest Journey Dies set to cut the image out. This image was adhered to the left of the sentiment label using a combination of liquid glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
An additional sentiment was stamped on the inside panel and the same pine tree image was stamped in the lower left corner of the panel – both in Starry Sky ink. The inside panel was adhered to the inside of the card.
A piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap. Several white Opaque Adhesive-backed Gems were added to the “sky” portion of the card front and a purple gem was added to the sentiment label to finish off the card.
I love the motivational sentiments in the Greatest Journey Stamp Set! This quick and easy card would be great to give to someone taking their next big step in life! You can download, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Join my February Craft & Chat – February 8, 7 pm Eastern
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
The January Craft & Chat was loads of fun! We had a great time chatting and working on our projects. Join us for the February Craft & Chat!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 1 hour.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on February 8th!
It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!
There is always a lot happening during Sale-A-Bration! From now through February 28, 2023, take advantage and earn free products with qualifying orders, join my Stampin’ Up! team and get a really sweet deal on your Starter Kit or Host an online party! Read on for the details!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS:
During Sale-a-bration (January 5 through February 28) you can earn free products from the Sale-a-bration brochure for every $50 you spend (less tax and shipping).
To view current Sale-a-bration brochure, click here. Ready to start earning free products? Click on the link below to visit my Online Store!
JOIN MY TEAM:
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
This is the best joining offer I have seen from Stampin’ Up! And did I mention that your Starter Kit ships for free?
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun! There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. And you can choose to be a hobby demonstrator for the discount (20%+) or you may wish to start a business.
Host an online party during Sale-A-Bration. When your party reaches $300 (USD) in party sales or personal sales, you can earn the Scenic Garden Stamp Set for free! If you are thinking about hosting a party during Sale-A-Bration, contact me via email at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!
Connect With Inky Bee Stampers!
There are a number of ways to connect with me at Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog. Go to the right panel of my site to follow my blog.
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. Go to the right panel of my site to sign up for my newsletter.
- Shop in my Online Store
- Participate in Inky Bee Stamper’s Rewards Programs
- Participate in my monthly Craft & Chats – look for notices in my daily blog posts – held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm Eastern.
- Follow Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook business page. Be sure to turn on notifications so you’ll know when I’m doing a Facebook Live – every Wednesday at 1 pm Eastern.
- Subscribe to Inky Bee Stamper’s You Tube channel. Once I reach 1,000 subscribers, I can begin doing You Tube Live videos, which means I’ll be producing two videos per week instead of one. Please consider subscribing to my You Tube channel!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join my team! Become a hobby demonstrator or join to start a business. There is never any pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how I can assist you! Thank you for your support!
New Kit in the Kits Collection – Saying Thanks
Say thank you to the people who make your day, every day with Saying Thanks all-inclusive card kit! This month’s kit has everything you need to show appreciation to family and friends who light up your life! This kit makes nine bright, colorful cards in no time to say thank you, recognize friends, and share your gratitude with a bright watercolor wash that won’t go unnoticed! You’ll never miss an opportunity to express gratitude with this colorful kit!
Here is what is included:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Printed die-cut words, precut pieces, and enough adhesive to complete projects.
- White baker’s twine and iridescent diamond sequins.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm).
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide.
Kits are a great option if you are limited on time, new to crafting or would like share the crafting experience with others!
Use My January Host Code When Placing an Order Through My Online Store
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create this card are included below along with links for each item that will take you to my online store.
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Greatest Journey Motivational Card”
That’s awesome Carol! Love the designer paper that you’ve used, perfect layering and colors! 🙂
Thanks very much, Amy! This is an example of how awesome designer series paper does all of the work! 🙂
Thank you, Lillie! This paper is awesome and creates some great cards! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! It’s greatly appreciated!
Comments are closed.