How fun is this diagonal fun fold with a belly band? So cute! I grabbed the fun fold idea from a You Tube channel – Ruth’s Stamping Corner – and wanted to share with all of you. I added the belly band to my version of the card. I used the Day At The Farm 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and On The Farm Stamp Set to create this card. The fun Day At The Farm Designer Series Paper was perfect for this layout!
One sheet of card stock will make two card bases. I started off with a full sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock in Basic Black. On the short side I scored the paper at 4-1/4″ and on the long side I scored the paper at 5-1/2″. I then lined up opposite ends of the cardstock in my paper trimmer and made a diagonal cut.
Two diagonal designer series paper patterns were chosen at cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″. Both of these panels were cut on the diagonal. The barn pattern was adhered to the left side of the card base and the plaid pattern was adhered to the right side of the card base.
On the inside panel, I used the hill stamp from the On The Farm Stamp Set to stamp hills across the bottom of the panel. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
I used a 10″ x 2-1/4″ piece of black cardstock as a belly band. The ends of the band were wrapped around the card and adhered together using liquid glue. I then stamped a sentiment onto a 3″ x 3″ piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock using Garden Green ink. I used the second largest scalloped die from the Layering Circles Dies set to die cut a circle. I then used the same hill stamp to stamp across the bottom of the die cut circle. The circle was adhered to the center of the belly band using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A double bow tied from black twine was adhered to the circle using a Mini Glue Dot and I added a Black Matte Dot to the circle as well.
The same hill was stamped onto the envelope front using Garden Green ink and a piece of coordinating plaid DSP was added to the envelope flap and I trimmed around the flap to finish off the envelope.
The adorable images from the On The Farm Stamp Set and Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper are perfect on this diagonal fun fold. This card was very easy to put together. I hope you’ll give it a try!
To download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below. Detailed instructions are included on how to score and cut the card base.
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and January-February 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog coming this week PLUS a Fantastic Joining Offer!
I’m excited for you to see all of the wonderful new products in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! I have shared some of the products with you over the last several weeks…but there is lots more in the catalog!
You may have noticed that this upcoming Mini Catalog is only through April…not the usual January-June catalogs that we are used to. And, this will be the only Mini Catalog released during 2023. I highly recommend that you place your orders for products that you can’t live without soon!
Also, Sale-a-bration begins this week on January 5th! Sale-a-bration is always an exciting time where you can earn FREE products with qualifying orders! The earning period for Sale-a-bration begins on January 5 and ends on February 28, 2023. This is one of Stampin’ Up!’s best promotions!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun!
Join Me on January 11 at 7 pm Eastern for a Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 9 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on January 11th!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Today is the last day to order retiring products! The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins ends today, January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Use My January Host Code!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.