What’s better than making a quick and easy card? Why, making six quick and easy cards! I used the Dainty Flowers 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper to make today’s card. You will find the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper in the upcoming January-February 2023 Sale-a-bration Catalog. This paper will be available to earn for free with a qualifying order beginning this week on January 5! I also used the Dainty Delight Stamp Set for the sentiment and this stamp set will be available for customer orders from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog beginning on January 5!
I plan and design my cards for the week a few days ahead of time so that I have ideas ready to share with all of you. One of my team members shared this same card on her blog yesterday. Another card I’ll be sharing with you tomorrow – a fun fold – was shared by another team member a few days ago on her Live video. She used the same fold I’ll be sharing. It happens! We don’t consult with each other on our card designs…that would take way more coordination than any of us has time for. It makes me chuckle, though, when it happens!
I chose the piece of paper from the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper pack that has six floral wreaths. I then cut the 12″ x 12″ piece of paper at 4″. I then trimmed the floral oval panel down until I had an equal distance of white space all around the wreath. This left me with a panel size of 4-7/8″ x 3-3/4″. This is not a “standard” size panel that you might typically use on a card front, but I wanted to have an equal distance of white space around the wreath…hence the odd measurement.
I used the Dainty Delight Stamp Set for my greeting on the DSP panel and stamped the greeting in Starry Sky ink in the middle of the floral oval. The DSP panel was then matted to a piece of Starry Sky cardstock and this unit was then adhered to the front of a card base in Fresh Freesia using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the panel was centered top to bottom and left to right.
On the inside white panel I used the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp from the Dainty Delight Stamp Set and stamped this image on the lower right in Old Olive ink. I then second-generation stamped the same image to the right of the first stamped image, then reinked the stamp, stamped off onto a scrap piece of paper, then second-generation stamped onto the panel to the left of the first image stamped. The inside panel was matted to a piece of Starry Sky cardstock and this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
The same flower image was stamped onto the envelope front. A piece of Fresh Freesia polka dot print from the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper pack was used for the envelope flap and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope.
A double bow was tied using Linen Thread and adhered to the oval floral frame using a Mini Glue Dot. Several Opaque Adhesive-backed Gems were also added to the card front to finish the card.
I love that Stampin’ Up! gives us such great options when they design their papers! The one sheet of paper from the Dainty Flowers DSP pack will make six cards. You can make the cards up and reserve stamping any sentiments until you know what kind of card you will need! Of course you’ll want to hold off on adhering the floral oval panel to the card front until a sentiment is stamped…but you can pretty much have all of the other card pieces in place and ready to go.
To download, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Have a wonderful day!
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and January-February 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog coming this week PLUS a Fantastic Joining Offer!
I’m excited for you to see all of the wonderful new products in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! I have shared some of the products with you over the last several weeks…but there is lots more in the catalog!
You may have noticed that this upcoming Mini Catalog is only through April…not the usual January-June catalogs that we are used to. And, this will be the only Mini Catalog released during 2023. I highly recommend that you place your orders for products that you can’t live without soon!
Also, Sale-a-bration begins this week on January 5th! Sale-a-bration is always an exciting time where you can earn FREE products with qualifying orders! The earning period for Sale-a-bration begins on January 5 and ends on February 28, 2023. This is one of Stampin’ Up!’s best promotions!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun!
Today is the Last Day to Sign up for my Paper Shares from the Upcoming Mini Catalog!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Sign up now to get a sampling of all of the beautiful papers from the upcoming Mini Catalog!
The deadline to sign up is today, January 3, 2023. Read on for the details!
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share Option: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is today, January 3, 2023, by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
Join Me on January 11 at 7 pm Eastern for a Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 9 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on January 11th!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Time is running out to secure these retiring products! The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Use My January Host Code!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my current Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use the January Host Code – HWFEM4ZK. You can also click here to visit my Customer Rewards Page for the current Host Code.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.