This card was created using the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set and the lovely Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. The Beautifully Happy Stamp Set can be earned for free from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog beginning this week – January 5! The Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper is also orderable beginning January 5 from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog!
Before I get into the card…HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! It is hard to believe that we are into another new year already. I hope the new year finds you all well and wishing you a year filled with joy and happiness!
The Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper is a great backdrop for the images from the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set! I chose a piece of paper with Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue, Orchid Oasis and Fresh Freesia which goes perfectly with the Fresh Freesia card base!
The Beautifully Happy Stamp Set is a two-step stamp set, meaning that you first stamp the outline image, then come back in with filler stamps to stamp in the flower color and leaf color. I love the two-step stamps for making quick and easy cards – no coloring!
I started by adhering a panel of the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper to my card base. On a white panel, I stamped the large outline image of the flower using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then used the filler stamp to stamp the flowers in Fresh Freesia ink. The leaf filler stamp was used to fill in the leaves with Soft Succulent ink. I also stamped the small bee using Memento ink just above one of the flower blossoms and used a Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend to color in the bee. I also used the same Stampin’ Blend to color in the flower center since I had the marker out. The dot stamp was used to stamp dots around the flower image in Fresh Freesia ink.
A sentiment was stamped onto a sentiment label measuring 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ and I stamped the sentiment to the right of the label – leaving room for a small bow tied in Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon. The sentiment label was adhered to a slightly taller strip of coordinating designer series paper, then this was adhered to the card front, leaving a 1/16″ reveal of the white panel showing at the bottom. The panel was then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside panel, I mirrored the size of this panel to the panel placed on the front of the card. I stamped an additional sentiment on the inside panel in Fresh Freesia ink and adhered a second strip of designer series paper to the bottom of this panel. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
On the envelope front, I used the smaller flower outline image and stamped this in Memento ink. The filler stamps for the flowers and leaves were used to fill in the image using Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent inks. A piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap, and I trimmed the excess paper away from the flap to finish off the envelope.
Lastly, I added several Opaque Adhesive-backed Gems to the card front.
I’m loving this color combination…it makes for a very cheerful card and this card came together very quickly using the two-step stamps!
You can download, save and print a pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
The new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and January-February 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog coming this week PLUS a Fantastic Joining Offer!
I’m excited for you to see all of the wonderful new products in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! I have shared some of the products with you over the last several weeks…but there is lots more in the catalog!
You may have noticed that this upcoming Mini Catalog is only through April…not the usual January-June catalogs that we are used to. And, this will be the only Mini Catalog released during 2023. I highly recommend that you place your orders for products that you can’t live without soon!
Also, Sale-a-bration begins this week on January 5th! Sale-a-bration is always an exciting time where you can earn FREE products with qualifying orders! The earning period for Sale-a-bration begins on January 5 and ends on February 28, 2023. This is one of Stampin’ Up!’s best promotions!
Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to join my team and the Stampin’ Up! community! As a new team member, you get to choose products for your Starter Kit but during Sale-a-bration the offer is even sweeter! Here are the incredible joining options during Sale-a-bration:
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 2: The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.
*That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
If you have been on the fence about joining the Stampin’ Up! team but you’re ready to take the leap…join between January 5 and February 28 for this fantastic offer! Now is the time! If you have questions about what it means to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, feel free to reach out to me…I would love to chat with you! I can tell you that my time with Stampin’ Up! has been wonderful and the Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best…supportive and fun!
Just a Few More Days Left to Sign up for Paper Shares from the Upcoming Mini Catalog!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Sign up now to get a sampling of all of the beautiful papers from the upcoming Mini Catalog!
The deadline to sign up is January 3, 2023 (this Tuesday!)…so don’t delay. Read on for the details!
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share Option: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is January 3, 2023, by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to email@example.com by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
Join Me on January 11 at 7 pm Eastern for a Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Here is how it works:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 9 that you’re interested in participating.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
I look forward to seeing you on January 11th!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! Time is running out to secure these retiring products! The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links that will take you to my online store. Item numbers for the products used from the upcoming Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Catalog are included on the pdf tutorial for your convenience.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Beautifully Happy Birthday Card”
So pretty Carol! Love the colors that you’ve used, that flower image is definitely a favorite of mine! 🙂
Thanks so much, Amy! 🙂 I love the colors, too!
oh this is such a beautiful card, Carol!! I love the colors you chose….
Thanks very much, Faith! I love greens and blues together! Happy New Year!
This is just gorgeous, Carol! Wow! 🙂
Thanks very much, Mary! 🙂
Comments are closed.