I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Sign up now to get a sampling of all of the beautiful papers from the upcoming Mini Catalog! The deadline to sign up is January 3, 2023…so don’t delay. Read on for the details!
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share Option: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is January 3, 2023, by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
I’ll be Back Tomorrow with Another Card Project!
No card project for today as I’m busy getting ready for the holidays…but I’ll be back tomorrow with another project to share with you. I’ll be sharing a fun card project using products from the upcoming January-February Sale-a-bration Catalog that you don’t want to miss!
Subscribe by January 10 to Receive the January Paper Pumpkin Kit – Key to My Heart!
If you would like to receive the January Paper Pumpkin kit – Key to My Heart – you will need to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than January 10, 2023. Here are the details…
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
There is a Heart Boxes Add-On for this kit as well! The Add-On is item #162417 and is available now to subscribers. The price for the add-on is $11 USD. The add-on includes:
- 10 treat boxes
- Key and label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″ (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil
Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great option. All materials are included in each kit along with instructions on how to assemble the projects. The kits are a great option if you are a new paper crafter or if you just want to dive in and start creating! Have I convinced you yet? I hope so!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.