Remember catching Fireflies in the summer as a kid? I do! The adorable Lighting the Way Stamp Set and Dies lets you recreate those wonderful memories on a card! I also used some of the Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. Doesn’t this gingham print look just like a picnic tablecloth? Both the Lighting the Way Bundle and the Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper are from the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and will be available for customer orders on January 5. Now on to the card!
I chose a slimline card just so I could fit the lantern and as many fireflies on the card front as possible! I started with a white cardstock panel and did some stamping. I began by stamping a row of small grasses across the bottom of the panel in Garden Green ink. I then stamped the small and medium sized fireflies on the panel – towards the top of the panel – along with their glow rings and glow trails. The fireflies were stamped in Gray Granite as were the glow trails. The glow rings were stamped in So Saffron ink. After stamping these two fireflies I came back with a Stampin’ Write black marker and colored their legs black. The largest glow ring was also stamped towards the top of the panel and I adhered the assembled large die cut firefly to the panel. The glow trails were also dusted with Wink of Stella for some extra sparkle!
The lantern was cut from Basic Black cardstock. Before adhering the lantern to the front panel, I lightly traced along the outside of the lantern’s globe and colored the center of the globe area in with a So Saffron Stampin’ Blend marker. I then adhered the lantern to the panel along the stamped grass area. A larger grass image was stamped and die cut and added in front of the lantern. The sentiment for the card front was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock and I added a gingham mat in Sweet Sorbet from the County Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper pack. The sentiment label was adhered to the panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The completed panel was adhered to a mat in Basic Black and this unit was adhered to the card front.
For the inside panel, I stamped an additional sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I also stamped the largest firefly and the glow trail in Gray Granite ink. The glow ring was stamped in So Saffron. The inside panel was adhered to a black mat and this unit was adhered to the inside of the card.
The same firefly image was stamped onto the envelope front, along with the glow ring and glow trail. A coordinating piece of designer series paper was added to the envelope flap.
I had loads of fun playing with the Lighting the Way Bundle! I hope you give this card a try. To download, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful day!
Free Shipping on December 15, 2022 Only!
It’s time to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On December 15, 2022 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 15, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD | $32.50 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Phone: 15 December 2022; 6:59 p.m. (MT)
- OEX/Online: 15 December 2022; 11:59 p.m. (MT)
If you will be placing an order in my online store on December 15, don’t forget to use my December Host Code for a gift from me! The December Host Code is FG366WSD.
January-April 2023 Mini Catalog Paper Shares Available for Ordering Now!
For the first time, I will be offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is January 3, 2023 by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to email@example.com by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.