For the first time, I will be offering Designer Series Paper Shares from papers included in the upcoming January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
A Paper Share allows you to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog and then you can decide what you love and you can go back and order more of your favorites! Basically, it’s a sampling of all the papers but you get enough of each paper to create with!
There are two options for this Paper Share – a Single Share or a Double Share.
Inky Bee Stampers Single Paper Share Option: $28 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($36 Total)
You’ll receive 95 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $170 – plus shipping!
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP – 12 sheets
- Country Floral Lan DSP – 6 sheets
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Delicate Desert DSP – 6 sheets
- Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP – 2 sheets
- Enjoy The Journey DSP – 6 sheets
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Like an Animal Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Rain or Shine Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Ready to Ride Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ DSP – 12 sheets
- Fine Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Textured Shimmer Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 colors
- Vellum Basics Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each of 3 designs
Inky Bee Stampers Double Paper Share: $56- Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking ($64 Total)
With a Double Share you’ll receive 190 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! The Double Share paper sheets will be cut into 6×12 pieces so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the By the Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park DSPs)
By ordering a Paper Share you will also receive a FREE gift from me! Everyone who participates in my Paper Share will receive a sampling of some of the papers from the Jan – Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Everyone who orders one of my shares will receive a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers DSP, On the Farm DSP, Favored Flowers DSP and Dandy Designs DSP! Free paper…yeah!
I’ll submit the paper order by January 5, 2023. I will expedite the order so I can get the papers back quickly, cut everything up, packaged and back out the door to you just as quickly as I possibly can.
The deadline for participating in my Paper Share is January 3, 2023 by 7 pm Eastern. Payments must be received on or before this deadline.
Anyone is welcome to join in my Paper Share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline indicated above.
- Your first and last name
- Your shipping address (where I should send the paper)
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. Note: You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. Note that I will send you an invoice around December 29 to the email address that you provide.
NOTE REGARDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Stampin’ Up! has advised us that there may be items that are unavailable when the catalog launches due to the continuing global shipping delays. If any items that I’m offering in my shares are not available when I place my order on 5 January, I’ll refund you the amount for that item.
I’m excited to be offering my first Paper Share and I hope you’ll join in! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Wait till you see all the gorgeous papers in person…they are amazing!
Have a wonderful weekend!
3 thoughts on “January-April 2023 Mini Catalog Paper Shares Available for Ordering Now!”
Yeah for pretty papers! This is a catalog FULL of them – and this is a great way to check it all out! 🙂
Gorgeous paper in the upcoming catalog! 🙂
Comments are closed.