Here is a sneak peek of a card made using the Playing in the Rain Bundle (stamps and dies) and Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. I think I smiled the entire time I was creating this card because the images are so, so cute!
This easy center step card fold consists of two pieces which were cut in Basic Black cardstock. The raindrop paper from the Rain or Shine Specialty paper was used to cover the card base panels and the center step panel. The Rain or Shine Specialty paper is extra cool…areas of the paper are glossy!
I started by stamping the flower image from the Playing in the Rain Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the inside panel and used So Saffron, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends to color in the image. The rain drop image was second-generation stamped across this panel in Balmy Blue ink then the panel was adhered to the inside of the card base.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and I cut banner ends on each side of the label. The label was adhered to the center step using Stampin’ Dimensionals and was placed towards the bottom portion of the panel.
Stamps from the Playing in the Rain Bundle were used to stamp and die cut the rain clouds and grasses. The clouds were stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Balmy Blue cardstock then die cut. I used a Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend to shade the bottoms of the clouds before adhering them to the center step portion of the card. Several grasses were die cut from Old Olive cardstock and two were adhered to the center step panel just above the sentiment label.
The bunny and umbrella were cut using dies from the Playing in the Rain Dies set and papers from the Rain or Shine Specialty paper pack. These images also have a glossy finish which really makes them stand out! I adhered the umbrella handle to the bunny’s outstretched hand and the bunny was adhered to the center panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The center step portion of the card was then attached to the card base. Stamped, colored and die cut flowers adorn each side of the card base and two additional grasses were added to the narrow front strip of the card base. Multiple Loose Daisy Embellishments were adhered to the card front using a small drop of glue.
Second-generation stamped raindrops were stamped across the envelope flap in Balmy Blue ink. Flowers were stamped on the envelope front and colored in using Stampin’ Blends to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the adorable Playing in the Rain Bundle and Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper! There is so much more to this bundle and I’m really looking forward to showing you future card ideas. These items will be available for customer orders on January 5, 2023 with the release of the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. It will also be Sale-A-Bration time so you’ll be able to earn free products with every $50 purchase!
To view, save and print the pdf tutorial for today’s card, click on the image below.
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
12 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Playing in the Rain Friendship Card Sneak Peek!”
How cute is that card?!? Love the little happy bunny dancing in the rain! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! I literally grinned the whole time I was making this card…such cute images! 🙂
Too adorable…..love, love, love this card!!
Thank you, Faith! The little critter images are so cute in this set!
This is so cute Carol! I love it and I’m dying to try this fun fold!! 😊
Thank you, Akiko! This is an easy fun fold that I think you’ll enjoy making. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh my goodness! This is beyond adorable!! WOW!
Thank you, Mary! 🙂
So stinkin cute.
Thank you, Penny! This collection of products is extra cute! 🙂
I canât wait to get it. Still waiting on my pre order
Sent from Mail for Windows
You’ll have lots of fun playing with this set!
Comments are closed.