The beautiful Leaves of Holly Bundle (Leaves of Holly Stamp Set and Holly Berry Dies) and the Boughs of Holly 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper were used to create today’s card. Brushed Metallic Cardstock, gold Simply Elegant Trim, and gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots were also used to add some shimmer to the card. The Leaves of Holly Stamp Set, Holly Berry Dies and Boughs of Holly 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper will be retiring with the July-December Mini Catalog! If you’d like to add these products to your crafting stash, be sure to order soon as they are only available while supplies last!
To start, I adhered a 1/2″ strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to a piece of the bark pattern paper from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper. A sentiment from the Leaves of Holly Stamp Set was stamped onto the lower right corner of the DSP panel in Early Espresso ink. The DSP panel was then adhered to a mat in Soft Suede and this unit was then adhered to the card front.
The large and small holly leaves were die cut using the copper-colored and gold Brushed Metallic Cardstock. The outline images and the solid images were both die cut and the holly leaves were assembled and adhered to the Cherry Cobbler strip on the card front. I angled one holly leaf up and to the right and the second holly leaf was angled down and to the right of the Cherry Cobbler strip.
From the small poinsettia print paper from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper, I fussy cut one of the poinsettia, leaf and berry images and adhered this over top of the Cherry Cobbler strip and holly leaves on the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside panel of the card, a second 1/2″ strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock was positioned on the right side of the panel, leaving approximately 1/4″ of the white panel showing on the right. I then stamped a sentiment onto the white panel then adhered the Cherry Cobbler strip to the panel. The panel was then adhered to the inside of the card.
A double bow was tied using gold Simply Elegant Trim and added just below the fussy cut poinsettia on the card front. Several gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots were added to the card front as well.
On the envelope the “open” image of the holly leaf from the Leaves of Holly Stamp Set were stamped onto the front of the envelope in Mossy Meadow ink. The leaf was first stamped, then second-generation stamped again into the same corner of the envelope. A piece of coordinating designer series paper was adhered to the envelope flap and the excess paper was trimmed away from the flap to finish off the envelope.
The Leaves of Holly Bundle and the coordinating Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper have become some of my favorite products to create beautiful holiday cards! The images and die cuts are gorgeous…as is the paper! I hope you enjoyed today’s card and that I’ve inspired you to give these products a try!
You can view, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create this card are included below along with links to each product that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly Christmas Card with Gold Accents”
Oh my goodness, that’s beautiful Carol! Love the two-tone holly leaves! 🙂
Thank you very much, Amy! 🙂
ooooh…..aaaawww…..so pretty!! Perfect timing too…..I need one more design for a few more Christmas cards…..time is getting short…..
Thanks so much, Faith! I love the Leaves of Holly Bundle and the holly leaves in gold are amazing! Hope you’re able to get your cards finished up soon! Where does the time go? 🙂
Hi Carol, from another Carol! Comments are closed on your August post about the Christmas Scotties, so after telling Mary to tell you how much I liked your Scottie card, I’ll just tell you here too. I just CASEd that card and LOVED how it turned out! Yes, I’m way behind in working with my stamp sets ;-( . I love your card today too – you always do such nice work!
Hi Carol…nice to meet you! It took me a minute to realize why comments would be closed on a post, but then I remembered that my blog is set up to have comments close 15 days or so after the post. I’m glad you liked the Christmas Scottie card! I love that set! Thank you for the nice comments…it is greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!
Comments are closed.