The Framed & Festive Stamp Set was used for the sentiments on this card. I love the large bold fonts of the sentiments in this stamp set! The Framed & Festive Stamp Set is part of the Fitting Florets Collection and is available only while supplies last. I also used the Window Wishes Stamp Set, Window Dies and the Santa Express 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper for this card. These products will be retiring with the current Mini Catalog and are while supplies last. If you want any of these items…be sure to order soon!
I chose a piece the Poppy Parade snow print from the Santa Express Designer Series Paper for the background of this card and matted the DSP onto a white mat, then adhered this to the card front. Basic White cardstock was used to create the window scene using the Window Wishes Stamp Set and Window dies.
The snowy scene was first stamped onto a piece of white cardstock and includes a snow hill and snowflakes in Balmy Blue ink and pine trees in Garden Green ink, using stamps from the Window Wishes Stamp Set. Using dies from the Window Dies set, the exterior and interior window frames were die cut and adhered over the stamped panel and I fussy cut around the exterior window frame. A windowsill die cut piece was then added to the bottom of the window. The window was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped from the Framed & Festive Stamp Set onto a piece of white cardstock, adhered to a Poppy Parade mat then adhered to the card front using a combination of liquid glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals. The wreath from the Window Wishes Stamp Set was stamped in Poppy Parade, die cut and adhered to the top of the Window unit using Mini Glue Dots.
I tied a small bow using the Black & White Gingham Ribbon and adhered to the top of the wreath using a Mini Glue Dot. While no other black was used on the card, I really liked the contrast of the black and white checked ribbon to break up all of the red and white. Multiple Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels were adhered to the wreath and one red rhinestone was added to the sentiment label to complete the card front.
An additional sentiment from the Framed & Festive Stamp Set was stamped in Poppy Parade ink onto the inside panel. The pine tree image was stamped onto the lower left of the inside panel using Garden Green ink and the panel was adhered to the inside of the card.
To finish off the card, the same pine trees were stamped in Garden Green ink onto the envelope front and a coordinating piece of designer series paper was added to the envelope flap and a trimmed the excess designer series paper away to finish off the envelope.
The cheerful Poppy Parade on this card along with the wintry window scene on this card really says Merry Christmas and is sure to delight the recipient! Be sure to grab these stamp sets, dies and DSP before they are gone!
You can download, view, save and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
Last Chance Products from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! I’m always sad to see a Stampin’ Up! catalog retire, but I am looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! There are some really fabulous new products in the upcoming catalog that you are going to love, and I’ll be sharing some of those products with you in the coming weeks!
The Last Chance Products promotion allows you to stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! You can save up to 60% on essential craft supplies during this promotion. Don’t delay, though. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!
Here are the details for the Last Chance Products:
- Refer to the Retiring List below for products that will no longer be available.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. Discounts are noted on the Retiring List (linked below).
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The Sales Period begins on December 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (MT) and ends on January 4, 2023 at 11:59 pm (MT)
- The order deadline by phone is January 4, 2023 at 6:59 PM (MT) and for online orders the deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
To view the list of retiring products, click on the image below.
Ready to start shopping? Click on the image below to visit my online store.
Clearance Rack Refresh – Grab Some Great Savings!
Stampin’ Up has refreshed the clearance rack as of December 1. Some new items will be added to the clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price.
Don’t miss out on some great savings! To start shopping the Clearance Rack, click on the image below.
Earn Double Honey Drob Points in Honor of the Last Chance Products Promotion!
I’m offering double Honey Drop Points beginning on December 1, 2022, running through December 22! That’s three weeks to earn double points! I’m offering double Honey Drop points in honor of the Last Chance Products promotion! We’ll be sad to see retiring products but it’s not too late to grab some for yourself before they’re gone or grab some items to gift to your favorite crafters!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between December 1 and December 22, 2022 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- Don’t forget to use my December host code (will be posted to my site on December 1), when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
December Host Code and a Gift from Me (Updated)!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my December Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $8 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FG366WSD.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
Products used to create this card are included below along with links to each product that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Framed & Festive Christmas Card”
So cute Carol! Love the fun winter scene, perfect colors! 🙂
Thanks very much, Amy! 🙂
Such a pretty card, Carol!! I don’t know how you keep coming up with new ideas……
Thank you, Faith!
So pretty! Would love that wreath on one of my windows!! 🙂
Thank you, Mary!
Comments are closed.