This card was created using the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set, Hello Harvest Stamp Set and the Layering Circles Dies. I couldn’t help myself and had to squeek out one more card using this set…in honor of Fall and Thanksgiving week!
A white panel was stamped repeatedly using the maple leaf image from the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set. The image was stamped in So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie inks. When stamping with the Pumpkin Pie ink, I second generation stamped the image to give it a softer look.
The pumpkin image from the Hello Harvest Stamp Set was stamped onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock in Pumpkin Pie ink and colored in with Stampin’ Blends in So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake. The pumpkin was then die cut with the 2nd to largest circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set. A second circle, using the largest die from the Layering Circles Dies set was cut from Early Espresso cardstock and the pumpkin panel was adhered to this. The circle unit was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A sentiment was stamped onto a piece of scrap white cardstock in Early Espresso ink and die cut using the smallest circle from the Layering Circles Dies set and matted onto an Early Espresso scalloped circle then adhered to the card front towards the lower right of the larger circle unit.
More maple leaves were stamped onto the inside panel along with an additional sentiment from the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set. Maple leaves were also stamped onto the envelope front and envelope flap.
To finish off the card front I adhered several Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots and tied a bow using Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim. The bow was added to the card front using a Mini Glue Dot.
I will be sad to set the Soft Seedlings Stamp Set aside to make way for all holiday cards but look forward to making spring cards using this set…in lots of pretty greens!
As this is Thanksgiving week, I will be spending this week reflecting on what I am grateful for. I am most definitely grateful for my family and friends and so much more! What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below!
To view, download, and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
Join me on December 14, 7 pm for a Virtual Craft & Chat!
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes”to any of these questions, then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!
Good Things Come in Small Packages – December Paper Pumpkin Kit
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait! You can view the kit flyer by clicking here.
Here is what is included in the kit:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
- Finished box size is 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Tahitian Tide
In order to receive the December kit, you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by December 10, 2022. If you subscribe on December 11, you will receive the January kit…not the December kit.
Here’s the information for the Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on:
- Add-on number: 163134
- Available staring: November 11
- Price: $10.00 USD
- The add-on includes 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, and 20 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
November Host Code and a Gift from Me!
Did you know that you can purchase supplies from me to make your own beautiful creations? And if you use my November Host Code, you will receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code Y3MSDKAF.
I offer other Customer Rewards programs, too! To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.