I used the Cottage Rose Stamp Set, Cottage Flowers Dies and the beautiful Abigail Rose 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper to make this pretty get-well card. This card is a CAS (Create & Share) from the May 2022-April 2023 Annual Catalog although I changed things up a bit.
A piece of the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper in a Petal Pink stripe print was adhered to a card base in Smoky Slate. I stamped the sentiment “feel better real soon” from the Cottage Rose Stamp Set onto a second piece of Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper in a Smoky Slate leaf print using Early Espresso ink.
Using the largest die from the Cottage Flowers Dies set, I die cut flower pieces in Basic White cardstock. All of the die cut pieces were not used. I selected the largest flower piece, two medium sized flower pieces and one small flower piece along with the stem and leaves piece to construct a flower. The flower pieces and stem were colored using Stampin’ Blends in Petal Pink and Crumb Cake then adhered together to create the 3D flower that adorns the card front. The flower was adhered to the Smoky Slate leaf print piece of DSP, just to the right of the stamped sentiment.
A piece of linen thread was wrapped around the DSP panel and adhered to the back using Stampin’ Seal. Using another length of linen thread, I tied a bow and adhered the bow just under the flower using a Mini Glue Dot. The DSP panel was adhered to the card front.
The largest flower image from the Cottage Rose Stamp Set was partially stamped on the inside panel in Smoky Slate ink and adhered to the inside of the card. This same image was stamped onto the envelope front.
A piece of coordinating paper from the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper was adhered to the envelope flap and I trimmed around the flap to finish off the envelope. Several Iridescent Pearls were adhered to the card front to complete the card.
This card design makes a lovely get-well card but would also make a great birthday, sympathy or anniversary card, too! I hope you’ll give it a try!
You can view, download and print the pdf tutorial for this card by clicking on the image below.
To see how this card was made visit Inky Bee Stamper’s Facebook page.! Click on the image below to view the video.
Paper Pumpkin 48 Hour Sale! November 9-10 Only!
On November 9 and 10, all current Paper Pumpkin subscribers can save up to 50% on Paper Pumpkin past kits, refills, and add-ons! Past kits, refills, and add-ons make perfect gifts for this upcoming holiday season. Get a head start on holiday shopping now! Past kits don’t include a clear block, but you can purchase these separately (supply item 148288).
Items are available while supplies lasts! You won’t want to miss out on this amazing sale!
Click here to view past kits, refills and add-ons in my online store!
Reminder – The Deadline for the November Paper Pumpkin Kit, From The North Pole, is November 10!
Speaking of Paper Pumpkin…the deadline to subscribe in order to receive the From The North Pole kit is November 10!
Receiving my Paper Pumpkin Kit is like receiving a surprise in the mail each month! I generally know what will be in the kit but actually opening the box and seeing all of the pieces is so much fun!
If you missed out on the October Paper Pumpkin Kit, no worries. Paper Pumpkin has you covered with the From the North Pole November kit. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
In order to receive the November From the North Pole kit you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11, 2022, it’s too late, you’ll receive the December kit instead. To view the flyer for this kit, click here.
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, and Sweet Sorbet
North Pole Sacks Add-On
If you’re in need of Christmas packaging – no worries! You can purchase the North Pole Sacks Add-On which is available now for Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Item Number 162416. Here’s what’s included:
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag Size is 4″ x 6″
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try!
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Fitting Florets Collection available for Customer Orders!
The Fitting Florets Collection is now available for Customer orders! Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
The collection includes:
- Fitting Florets Collection (item 163129)
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The Framed Florets Bundle which includes the Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Framed Florets Dies are available now as a bundle or purchased separately and will also be available in the Mini Catalog in 2023.
The Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls are available now while supplies last…so don’t delay in ordering these items!
I have already featured a few projects made using these products and I can tell you firsthand that you’ll what to purchase this collection! The paper is absolutely beautiful as are the images and die cuts!
To view the flyer for these products, which include order numbers, click on the image below.
NEW! Introducing Craft & Chat Sessions
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? I thought I’d try something new!
Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at email@example.com no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!
Products used to create today’s card are included below along with links for each product that will take you to my online store.
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose Get Well Card”
Just beautiful Carol! Love the flower, perfectly created! 🙂
Thank you, Amy!
Such a pretty card, Carol!! This is one of my favorite sets….
Thank you, Faith! It’s one of my favorites, too!
Comments are closed.