Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend. We had exceptionally nice weather on the east coast this past weekend…it hardly feels like November! But I’m not complaining. The cold weather will be here soon enough.
For today’s card I used the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set along with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder to create this thank you card. I also pulled out my white Pearlized Enamel Effects for this card too…they’re fun to play with!
I started off with a card base in Thick Basic White and embossed a white panel using the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Soft Suede ink was lightly blended across the embossed panel to show off the embossed wood grain. I then wrapped a length of Baker’s Twine around the card center twice.
A circle was die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies and So Saffron ink was blended across the die cut circle, concentrating the color towards the center of the circle. The wreath image was then stamped onto the circle – first in Mango Melody, and then Pumpkin Pie ink. The twig wreath was stamped over the previously stamped wreath using Soft Suede ink. The sentiment was added to the middle of the wreath also using Soft Suede ink. The circle was adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the inside panel I repeatedly stamped the 3-leaf image from the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set across the top and sides of the panel – alternating between Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie ink. The envelope front and envelope flap were stamped with the same image in the same ink colors.
I used white Pearlized Enamel Effects to dot pearls around the wreath and allowed the pearls to dry overnight. I then added a double bow to the wreath using Baker’s Twine.
While I’m calling this card a “thank you” card, it could easily serve as a Thanksgiving card too! The simple and clean design makes for a pretty card that is easy and quick to assemble. I hope you’ll give it a try.
Click on the image below for the pdf tutorial of this card.
Fitting Florets Collection available for Customer Orders!
The Fitting Florets Collection is now available for Customer orders! Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
The collection includes:
- Fitting Florets Collection (item 163129)
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The Framed Florets Bundle which includes the Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Framed Florets Dies are available now as a bundle or purchased separately and will also be available in the Mini Catalog in 2023.
The Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls are available now while supplies last…so don’t delay in ordering these items!
I have already featured a few projects made using these products and I can tell you firsthand that you’ll what to purchase this collection! The paper is absolutely beautiful as are the images and die cuts!
To view the flyer for these products, which include order numbers, click on the image below.
NEW! Introducing Craft & Chat Sessions
Wouldn’t it be great to have some dedicated time to work on your latest card or scrapbooking project? I thought I’d try something new!
Would you like to gather remotely with fellow crafters to work on projects, chit chat, ask crafting questions, share a technique with the group, and generally have fun? If your answer is “yes” then these Craft & Chat sessions are for you!
Beginning in December I will be offering monthly Craft & Chat sessions. Here is how it works:
- Look for the sign-up invitation from me on my blog and newsletter then email me to let me know you’re interested in participating. December’s invitation is below.
- Just prior to the Craft & Chat, I’ll email you a Zoom call link.
- Join the Craft & Chat via Zoom video call from the comfort of your own home.
- Craft & Chats will be limited to no more than 10 participants – that way everyone will have a chance to participate.
- Craft & Chats will occur on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and are FREE -there is no fee associated with Craft & Chats.
- The Craft & Chat session will last around 45 minutes.
- Bring your current projects that you’re working on and plan to have fun and meet new friends!
CRAFT & CHAT INVITATION FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 7 PM EASTERN
Join me for my first Craft & Chat session!
If you’d like to participate in the December Craft & Chat, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, December 12. The first 10 sign-ups will be chosen to participate.
I look forward to seeing you on December 14th!
Reminder – The Deadline for the November Paper Pumpkin Kit, From The North Pole, is November 10!
Receiving my Paper Pumpkin Kit is like receiving a surprise in the mail each month! I generally know what will be in the kit but actually opening the box and seeing all of fun components is so much fun!
If you missed out on the October Paper Pumpkin Kit, no worries. Paper Pumpkin has you covered with the From the North Pole November kit. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
In order to receive the November From the North Pole kit you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin no later than November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11, 2022, it’s too late, you’ll receive the December kit instead. To view the flyer for this kit, click here.
ABOUT THE KIT
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, and Sweet Sorbet
North Pole Sacks Add-On
If you’re in need of Christmas packaging – no worries! You can purchase the North Pole Sacks Add-On which is available now for Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Item Number 162416. Here’s what’s included:
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag Size is 4″ x 6″
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN:
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t want the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.