Here is a sneak peek of the Fitting Florets Collection which will be available for customer orders on November 1. This collection is quickly becoming a favorite of demonstrators and I know our customers are going to love it! For today’s card I used the Framed Florets Stamp Set, Framed Florets Dies, Fitting Florets 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and the Framed & Festive Stamp Set.
I used a Tri-Fold Accordion Fun Fold that I found on a video put out by Tina Zinck with The Serene Stamper a few years ago. I made a modification on the card base size for my card. This card can be put together in a number of different ways and can even serve as a gift card holder so it’s very versatile!
I chose a card base in Soft Succulent and picked a pretty print from the Fitting Florets 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper in Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen and white to cover three of the four panels on the card.
I die cut the large, ornate frame from the Framed Florets Dies set in Basic White. I also die cut two of the large sprigs in white and two small open flowers in Soft Succulent.
A portion of the ornate frame was adhered to the first and second panel of the card front, and I stamped the sentiment from the Framed & Festive Stamp Set was stamped onto the oval insert to the frame and adhered as well. The sprigs and leaves were arranged on the left side of the frame and adhered to the card front. A double bow using White Crinkle Ribbon was adhered to the left side of the frame and a Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirl was added to the card front.
An additional sentiment from the Framed & Festive Stamp Set was stamped onto the inside panel. The small leaf image from the Framed Florets Stamp Set was stamped into all four corners of this panel and colored in using a Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend. I then adhered this panel to the inside of the card.
The envelope was decorated with the same leaf image and colored in, and a piece of coordinating designer series paper was added to the envelope flap.
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the Fitting Florets Collection. You’ll want to add these items to your stamping supplies for sure! To view the Fitting Florets flyer, detailing all of the products, click here. To learn more about the Fitting Florets Collection, watch the video below.
To view, download and print the pdf tutorial for this card, which includes two more options for card assembly, click on the image below.
Want to view my Facebook Live video demonstrating this card? Visit Inky Bee Stampers Facebook page!
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Now through October 31!
Have you seen the great joining offer going on to join Stampin’ Up!? Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. From now through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team! This is a GREAT deal!
If you’re on the fence about joining maybe I can convince you:
- With this current promotion you’re getting $155 worth of products for $99 – that’s huge!
- Stampin’ Up demonstrators earn at least 20% off of products!
- As a demonstrator, you get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- Become a “hobby” demonstrator or become a demonstrator for the purpose of building a business – the choice is yours!
- There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if it turns out this is not for you!
- Join an amazing and supportive community that likes to have fun!
Here are the promotion details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to chat with you!
If you need more of a reason to join the Stampin’ Up! team, Stampin’ Up! has just released the Fitting Florets products for pre-order by demonstrators. If you join now, you can add these products to your Starter Kit, or join as a demonstrator and get the products at a 20% discount! Below is an image showing the Fitting Florets products. Customers will be able to order these products on November 1, but demonstrators can get them now! Click on the image to see the flyer.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
From The North Pole – November Paper Pumpkin Kit
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? I know I do! This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
Here is what this month’s kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
In order to receive the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin between now and November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11th you will receive December’s kit, not this kit.
And there is more…
If you need packaging to go along with your gift tags, you can purchase the North Pole Sacks add-on! You can purchase this exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on provided you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! The add-on includes 12 food safe sacks that coordinate with the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to view the flyer for this kit!
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.