The Perched In A Tree Stamp Set and the Aspen Tree Dies were used to create today’s card along with a watercolor panel as the backdrop. I love this pretty little bird and the die cut aspen leaves are amazing cut from Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper!
I started by creating the watercolor panel using Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. A wet-in-wet watercolor technique was used to create the background in Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Balmy Blue inks. Because this is a background panel, I simply dropped in the inks on the wet watercolor surface.
The large oval tree die was die cut and I lightly blended some Smoky Slate along the edges of the tree trunks to add some interest to the trunks. This die cut panel was then adhered to the watercolor background.
Several leaves were cut using the dies from the Aspen Tree Dies set in Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper and the bird was stamped onto Basic White cardstock in Smoky Slate ink then colored in using Stampin’ Blends in Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Petal Pink. A Stampin’ Write black marker was used to color in the bird’s eye and beak. I also stamped and die cut a tree trunk. The pieces were arranged and adhered to the card front along with a sentiment label.
An additional sentiment was added to the inside panel then this panel was adhered to a mat in Old Olive and this unit was adhered to the inside of the card. The envelope was decorated using the “watercolor” and “dotted” stamps from the Perched In A Tree Stamp Set. The card was finished off with a few blue Glossy Dots.
I had so much fun playing with this stamp and die set and I think it makes for a very pretty card. Although I’m calling this a “holiday” card, it could easily serve as a friendship or thinking of you card also. You can find the Perched In A Tree Bundle on Page 46 of the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. This is definitely a bundle that you’ll want to add to your stash!
To view, download and print a copy of the project sheet for this card, click on the image below.
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Now through October 31!
Have you seen the great joining offer going on to join Stampin’ Up!? Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. From now through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team! This is a GREAT deal!
If you’re on the fence about joining maybe I can convince you:
- With this current promotion you’re getting $155 worth of products for $99 – that’s huge!
- Stampin’ Up demonstrators earn at least 20% off of products!
- As a demonstrator, you get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- Become a “hobby” demonstrator or become a demonstrator for the purpose of building a business – the choice is yours!
- There is no pressure to maintain your demonstrator status if it turns out this is not for you!
- Join an amazing and supportive community that likes to have fun!
Here are the promotion details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to chat with you!
If you need more of a reason to join the Stampin’ Up! team, Stampin’ Up! has just released the Fitting Florets products for pre-order by demonstrators. If you join now, you can add these products to your Starter Kit, or join as a demonstrator and get the products at a 20% discount! Below is an image showing the Fitting Florets products. Customers will be able to order these products on November 1, but demonstrators can get them now! Click on the image to see the flyer.
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.
From The North Pole – November Paper Pumpkin Kit
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? I know I do! This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
Here is what this month’s kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
In order to receive the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin between now and November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11th you will receive December’s kit, not this kit.
And there is more…
If you need packaging to go along with your gift tags, you can purchase the North Pole Sacks add-on! You can purchase this exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on provided you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! The add-on includes 12 food safe sacks that coordinate with the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to view the flyer for this kit!
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.