You might overlook the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set in the May 2022-April 2023 Annual Catalog, but you’ll want to give it a second look! The Peaceful Deer Stamp Set has some beautiful images and sentiments for the holidays and I’m in love with the graduated solid pine tree images in the set (you could create a really pretty winter scene with these stamps…just saying…).
Today’s card is super simple and quick to assemble. I started off with a card base in Evening Evergreen and added a pine tree print panel from the Boughs of Holly 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. (If you haven’t ordered this designer series paper yet…you might want to jump on it before its gone…it’s gorgeous!) A 1-1/2″ strip of the beautiful Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper was added on top of the card front and DSP panel.
On a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock, I pulled the largest circle die from the Stylish Shapes Dies set and traced around the inside of the die to provide a guideline on where to stamp. I stamped the leaping deer in Crumb Cake ink in the lower left corner of the circle then stamped the wreath around the deer’s neck in Real Red ink. I used Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends to color in the deer, being sure to include some shadow areas under the deer’s neck and belly. I sentiment was stamped in the upper right of the circle, then the circle was die cut.
The die cut and stamped circle was added to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A small bough was added to the upper left of the circle using gold Shimmer Ribbon and several Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots were added to the circle as well.
For the inside of the card an additional sentiment was stamped onto a Basic White cardstock panel using Real Red ink, and I stamped several of the pine trees on the lower portion of the panel in Evening Evergreen ink. A coordinating piece of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper was added to the envelope flap and pine trees were stamped onto the envelope front.
The Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper sets a “winter” tone on this card and the pops of gold and red on the card provide a festive touch! How sweet is this little deer?
To view, download and print a pdf tutorial for this card, click on the image below.
View the Facebook Live demonstration for this card by clicking here.
From The North Pole – November Paper Pumpkin Kit
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? I know I do! This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
Here is what this month’s kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
- Finished gift tag size is 2″ x 3″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
In order to receive the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must subscribe to Paper Pumpkin between now and November 10, 2022. If you subscribe on November 11th you will receive December’s kit, not this kit.
And there is more…
If you need packaging to go along with your gift tags, you can purchase the North Pole Sacks add-on! You can purchase this exclusive North Pole Sacks add-on provided you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! The add-on includes 12 food safe sacks that coordinate with the November From The North Pole Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to view the flyer for this kit!
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Starter Kit + Get Even More in Your Starter Kit When You Join Stampin’ Up! Beginning now through October 31!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! Join my team now and as a new team member you will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit. From now through October 31, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99, + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun of being a part of the Stampin’ Up team!
Here are the details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
There is not a better time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team than now! By joining my team you’ll be a part of an amazing and fun community and you can count on my full support as a member of my team! Did I mention that we have a lot of fun? It’s true!
I’m available to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to me via email at http://firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to chat with you!
If you’ve already made up your mind and you’re ready to join, click on the image below.